referencia : 8A516200
referencia : 7816M1.TAB
Alpine touring skiers have been begging for a ski that is equal parts ultra-light and uber-stable. Unfortunately, those requests went over promised and under delivered — until now!
Blizzard's brand new Zero G 85 is the lightweight ski you want underfoot when you’re climbing uphill to access pristine backcountry terrain.
With Carbon Drive—Blizzard's state-of-the-art three-dimensional carbon fiber frame—and an ultra-lightweight paulownia woodcore construction, the Zero G 85 boasts torsional rigidity and natural tip-to-tail flex.
85mm underfoot make this ski a great option for long days of touring that require a light and nimble setup.
The Zero G 85 is made for long days bagging vert by foot, navigating narrow couloirs, GS turns in open bowls, and skinning back up for another lap.
- Lenghts: 157-164-171-178-185 cm
- Sidecut: 116-85-99,5 mm
- Radius: 19.0 m (171 cm)
- Weight: 1.015g +/- 50g (164 cm); 0,67g/cm2
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; Carbon Drive Technology
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
- Rocker Camber Rocker : Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
- Carbon Drive : This technology is the integration of a carbon structure with an ultra-lightweight construction. Its special 3D geometry guarantees optimal flexional and torsional rigidity. The result is a level of stability and control unprecedented in the world of ski mountaineering.
Carbon Drive is the market’s first uni-directional carbon frame construction. Carbon Drive is the lightest weight alpine ski construction in the market. The Carbon Frame, combined with the sidewall, increases the torsional rigidity of the tip and tail which results in increased stability and power transmission. Carbon Drive delivers a level of downhill performance that has never existed in a touring ski.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Super robust bindings and similar in all to its little sister the F10, the F12 TOUR brings with its additional 65 grams the small element of force for the bold skiers or those who prefer the difficult terrain. Ideal for all hikers intransigent for weight, manoeuvrability and reliability. Those who might wish to take as much pleasure downhill as in raising will be delighted.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light, adjustable height
- Plate AFD: adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: ski touring feature, 2 levels, integrated aide for climbing
- Height: 36 mm
- Unit weight :
- Size S: 890gr
Size L: 905gr
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||1770||885||265 - 325mm|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.