referencia : 8A516400
referencia : G2493_5499
The "earn your turns" ethic is everywhere and female backcountry skiers now have an ultra lightweight ski designed specially for them.
Blizzard's brand new Zero G 85 W is the lightweight ski female touring enthusiasts need to have underfoot this year. With Blizzard’s state-of-the-art Carbon Drive technology and a super light paulownia woodcore, the Zero G 85 W boasts a strong, light, and natural feel and flex.
The 85mm waist makes the Zero G 85 W a ski that women will use in all types of conditions and terrain, from chalk to corn to powder.
Paired with Blizzard’s new precut skins that are designed specifically for the Zero G 85 W, this will be the lightest touring setup on the market for climbing and skiing.
- Lenghts: 157-164-171-178-185 cm
- Sidecut: 116-85-99,5 mm
- Radius: 19.0 m (171 cm)
- Weight: 1.015g +/- 50g (164 cm); 0,67g/cm2
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; Carbon Drive Technology
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
-Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
- Carbon Drive : This technology is the integration of a carbon structure with an ultra-lightweight construction. Its special 3D geometry guarantees optimal flexional and torsional rigidity. The result is a level of stability and control unprecedented in the world of ski mountaineering.
- Carbon Drive is the market’s first uni-directional carbon frame construction.
- Carbon Drive is the lightest weight alpine ski construction in the market.
- The Carbon Frame, combined with the sidewall, increases the torsional rigidity of the tip and tail which results in increased stability and power transmission.
- Carbon Drive delivers a level of downhill performance that has never existed in a touring ski.
- Rocker Camber Rocker : Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
High Performance Brakeless Touring Binding
You asked for it and we answered. Enter a sleek, lighter, brakeless version of the ION 12, designed for gram counters, minimalists, and ski mountaineers. The new ION LT 12 is the highest performance binding in its category, weighing in at only 456 g (1 lb) per binding, but still boasting the ION's renowned ski performance and feature set.
To shave the weight we minimized the boot stop and heel rest, and removal of the brakes. Instead the ION LT 12 comes with a set of 2 coiled cable leashes that are easy to install and use with any ski boot.
- Optimal Energy Absoprtion = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.