With resistant and very stylish fabric, the CRA are technical trousers for man revealing good performance to spend the winter on the slopes with success.
Equipped with a technical Drylevel 2 membrane, it has excellent waterproof and breathable (15 000/10 000) properties and resisting most climatic conditions (wind, snow, humidity...). Its full insulation associated to its light duffel lining offers it a further heat input to withstand winter temperatures.
With streetwear influences, many pockets and its wide cut well carved, these trousers are a remarkable feature due to the well designed details such as the special opening on the gaiters to let pass the wheel of the BOA system, but also:
- Reinforced belt loops
- Ventilation between legs
- Bottom of pant extensible with snaps
- Articulation at knees
- Expandable gaiters
- Internal belt adjustment
- Hook of bindings with laces
- Two hand pockets with zipper and Velcro flap + 1 small zippered pockets
- 2 Velcro pockets on tight
- 2 Velcro pockets on buttocks
- Snaps to connect the gaiter to the jacket
NOTE: the gloves on the images are not part of the jacket
- Membrane DRYLEVEL 2
Waterproof 15 000 / breathability 10 000
- Fabric: Shaded armour Hickory
- Duffel lining "Loft-Lite"
- All welded seams: seams sealed with sealed adhesive tape to prevent any moisture from penetrating through the fabric.
- Classic cut: not too short, long, wide or tight. Perfectly designed to concentrate on the pleasure.
Exterior: 100% polyester
Lining : 100% polyester