Sober at first with its unobtrusive look, the BLUR W is a technical jacket for woman that well hides its performance.
Equipped with a very efficient Drylevel 3 membrane, it has excellent waterproof and breathable (20 000/15 000) properties and resisting all climatic conditions (wind, snow, humidity...). Its full insulation associated to its very original exclusive lining in microfibers offers it a further heat input to withstand winter temperatures.
Resistant and feminine with its slim fit, this jacket is also greatly functional thanks to its many features:
- Fixed hood with triple adjustment
- Vents under the arms
- Pass pocket on arm
- Detachable powder skirt
- Lycra muff
- Two hand pockets, one with hook for keys
- Small transparent pocket on skirt
- 1 inner transparent small pocket with Velcro for Mp3 with storm access + 1 interior zip pocket
- 1 removable pocket/pouch for mask
- 1 small Velcro pocket on shoulder
- "Mystic Heat" pockets: small pockets located at the neck and wrists for the placement of heaters.
NOTE: the gloves on the images are not part of the jacket
- Membrane Drylevel 3 : 20 000mm waterproofness and 15,000 breathability, the most advanced technical compromise of Bonfire.
- Ripstop fabric in 2 layers
- Lining in herringbone microfiber with "Mayan" printed
- Full insulation 80/60 gr
- All welded seams: seams sealed with sealed adhesive tape to prevent any moisture from penetrating through the fabric.
- DWR treatment without PFOA: In the framework of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the objective is to completely eliminate the PFOA (Perfluorooctamioc acid) in DWR coatings in the textile industry for 2015. Bonfire has reduced 80% the use of PFOA of in its entire autumn-winter 2012 collection.
- Classic cut: not too short, long, wide or tight. Perfectly designed to concentrate on the pleasure.
Exterior: 100% Nylon
Lining: 100% Nylon
|Altura jaqueta||Anchura busto||Anchura cintura||Longitud manga||Longitud debajo manga|