Discreet with its black colour, the BURLY JR are efficient technical trousers especially suited to the young riders.
Inspired by the women's models, it takes advantage of good technology with its powerful membrane Drylevel 1offering good waterproof and breathable properties (10 000/8 000) to face most climatic conditions (wind, snow, humidity...). Fully insulated, its soft taffeta lining offers a contribution of optimal heat to withstand the coldest winter temperatures.
Offering excellent freedom of movement thanks to its well carved Classic cut, these robust trousers are also very functional thanks to the following characteristics:
- Belt of internal adjustment
- Reinforced belt loops
- Expandable gaiters
- Legs of growth
- Hand-rest pockets with zipper
- Two tight pockets with Velcro
- Two buttock pockets with Velcro
NOTE: the gloves on the images are not part of the jacket
- Membrane DRYLEVEL 1
Impermeability 10 000 / breathability 8 000.
- Fabric: Armour Oxford
- Fully insulated: 100 gr
- Soft taffeta lining
- Main seams welded: seams sealed with adhesive tape sealed to avoid any penetration of moisture through the tissue at the level of the most vulnerable areas (shoulders, sleeves and hood).
- Classic cut: not too short, long, wide or tight. Perfectly designed to concentrate on the pleasure.
Exterior: 100% polyester
Lining: 100% Nylon