Elegant on the ski slopes and in town with its original fabric and its rising neck, the ECHO W is a technical jacket for woman ready to face winter successfully.
Equipped with a very efficient Drylevel 1 membrane, it has excellent waterproof and breathable (10 000/8 000) properties and resisting most climatic conditions (wind, snow, humidity...). Its full insulation associated to its light quilt lining offers further heat input to withstand winter temperatures.
Adopting a trendy style thanks to its feminine cut and its streetwear influence, this jacket is also very functional thanks to the following characteristics:
- Fixed hood with triple adjustment
- Vents under the arms
- Pass pocket on arm
- Snow zip-skirt
- Two hand pockets, one with hook for keys
- Small transparent pocket on skirt
- Two small inner pockets with Velcro, one transparent and one for Mp3
- 1 inner pocket in mesh for goggles
- "Mystic Heat" pockets: small pockets located at the neck and wrists for the placement of heaters.
NOTE: the gloves on the images are not part of the jacket
- Membrane DRYLEVEL 1
Impermeability 10 000 / breathability 8 000.
- Fully insulated
- Lining in soft taffeta
- Main seams welded: seams sealed with adhesive tape sealed to avoid any penetration of moisture through the tissue at the level of the most vulnerable areas (shoulders, sleeves and hood).
- Classic cut: not too short, long, wide or tight. Perfectly designed to concentrate on the pleasure.
Exterior: 50% polyester, 50% nylon
Lining: 100% Nylon
|Altura jaqueta||Anchura busto||Anchura cintura||Longitud manga||Longitud debajo manga|