referencia : 126889
The most elegant with its printing with tiles, its fabric of high quality and its elongated slim cut, the HEAVENLY W is also one of the most technical jackets to spend the winter, on the slopes and in city, with success.BONFIRE
The most elegant with its printing with tiles, its fabric of high quality and its elongated slim cut, the HEAVENLY W is also one of the most technical jackets to spend the winter, on the slopes and in city, with success.
Equipped with a very efficient Drylevel 2 membrane, it has excellent waterproof and breathable (15 000/10 000) properties and resisting all climatic conditions (wind, snow, humidity...). Its insulation (60 gr) associated with its full lining ripstop fabric allow it to be cosy enough to withstand the cold winter temperatures.
Comfortable and very classy, this jacket is also very functional thanks to its following features:
- Fixed hood with triple adjustment
- Vents under the arms
- Pass pocket on arm
- Detachable powder skirt
- Comfort muffs
- Two hand pockets, one with hook for keys
- Small transparent pocket on skirt
- Two small pockets inside including a transparent one for Mp3 with storm access
- 1 expandable inner pocket in mesh insets for goggles
- 1 removable pocket/pouch for mask
- Neck cover in micro-fleece
- "Mystic Heat" pockets: small pockets located at the neck and wrists for the placement of heaters.
NOTE: the gloves on the images are not part of the jacket
- Membrane DRYLEVEL 2
Waterproof 15 000 / breathability 10 000
- Extensible Twill Fabric
- Fully insulated: 60 gr (body/sleeves/hood)
- Light lining in ripstop grid with diamond shape
- Welded seams: seams sealed with sealed adhesive tape to prevent any moisture from penetrating through the fabric.
- DWR treatment without PFOA: In the framework of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the objective is to completely eliminate the PFOA (Perfluorooctamioc acid) in DWR coatings in the textile industry for 2015. Bonfire has reduced 80% the use of PFOA of in its entire autumn-winter 2012 collection.
- Tailored cut: the favourite cut of the team. Belted and adjusted jacket to adapt as close as possible to the body and to offer excellent freedom of movement.
Exterior: 96% polyester, 4% Elastane
Lining : 100% polyester
|Altura jaqueta||Anchura busto||Anchura cintura||Longitud manga||Longitud debajo manga|