Well stylish with its pink printing with small tiles, the LUNA JR is a technical jacket specially adapted for young riders.
Inspired by the women's models, it takes advantage of good technology with its powerful membrane Drylevel 1offering good waterproof and breathable properties (10 000/8 000) to face most climatic conditions (wind, snow, humidity...). Fully insulated with different thicknesses, its cozy duffel lining offers a contribution of optimal heat to withstand the coldest winter temperatures.
Offering excellent freedom of movement thanks to its well carved Classic cut, this jacket is also very functional thanks to the following characteristics:
- Hood attachable to the helmet with removable synthetic fur
- Snow zip-skirt
- Sleeves of growth (enlargeable)
- Two hand-rest pockets with zipper
- 1 chest pocket with Velcro
- 1 expandable inner pocket in mesh insets for goggles
NOTE: the gloves on the images are not part of the jacket
- Membrane DRYLEVEL 1
Impermeability 10 000 / breathability 8 000. "Astoria" Print plain weave
- Fabric: Serge Denim "Patch" printings
- Fully insulated: 140gr body, 100gr sleeves
- Duffel lining "Loft-Lite"
- Main seams welded: seams sealed with adhesive tape sealed to avoid any penetration of moisture through the tissue at the level of the most vulnerable areas (shoulders, sleeves and hood).
- Classic Kids cut: not too short, long, wide or tight. Perfectly designed to concentrate on the pleasure.
Exterior: 100% polyester
Lining : 100% polyester
|Anchura busto||Anchura cintura||Longitud manga||Longitud debajo manga|