referencia : 126564
Nicely colored, the PRIMA 3:1 JR is a 3 in 1 technical jacket specially adapted for youth riders. Composed of an outer jacket, it also has a softshell type inner jacket to offer 3 different combinations.BONFIRE
Nicely colored, the PRIMA 3:1 JR is a 3 in 1 technical jacket specially adapted for youth riders. Composed of an outer jacket, it also has a softshell type inner jacket to offer 3 different combinations.
Inspired by the women's models, it takes advantage of good technology with its powerful membrane Drylevel 1offering good waterproof and breathable properties (10 000/8 000) to face most climatic conditions (wind, snow, humidity...). Fully insulated with different thicknesses, its cozy duffel lining offers a contribution of optimal heat to withstand winter temperatures. With the addition of its inner jacket, it is ready for the coldest conditions.
Offering excellent freedom of movement thanks to its well carved Classic cut, this jacket is also very functional thanks to the following characteristics:
- Hood attachable to the helmet with removable synthetic fur
- Snow zip-skirt
- Sleeves of growth
- Two hand-rest pockets with zipper
- 1 expandable inner pocket in mesh insets for goggles
- Two hand-rest pockets
- Membrane DRYLEVEL 1
Impermeability 10 000 / breathability 8 000.
- Fabric: Oxford brush
- Fully insulated: 100gr body / 60gr sleeves and hood
- Jacket with optical duffel lining
- Main seams welded: seams sealed with adhesive tape sealed to avoid any penetration of moisture through the tissue at the level of the most vulnerable areas (shoulders, sleeves and hood).
- Classic Kids cut: not too short, long, wide or tight. Perfectly designed to concentrate on the pleasure.
Exterior: 100% polyester
Lining : 100% polyester
Composition of jacket lining: 100% polyester