With resistant and military green colour, the RADIANT are technical trousers for man revealing good performance to spend the winter on the slopes with success.
Equipped with a technical Drylevel 2 membrane, it has excellent waterproof and breathable (15 000/10 000) properties and resisting most climatic conditions (wind, snow, humidity...). Its full insulation associated to its light mesh lining offers it a further heat input to withstand winter temperatures.
With streetwear influences, many pockets and its wide cut well carved, these trousers are a remarkable feature due to the well designed details such as the special opening on the gaiters to let pass the wheel of the BOA system, but also:
- Reinforced belt loops
- Ventilation between legs
- Bottom of pant extensible with zip
- Articulation at knees
- Expandable gaiters
- Internal belt adjustment
- Hook of bindings with laces
- Hand-rest pockets with zipper
- 2 cargo pockets on thigh with Velcro and zip
- 1 pockets with Velcro on tight for gloves
- 2 pockets with Velcro on buttocks
- Snaps to connect the gaiter to the jacket
NOTE: the gloves on the images are not part of the jacket
- Membrane DRYLEVEL 2
Waterproof 15 000 / breathability 10 000 Lined shell
- Fabric: Heavy Oxford
- Light mesh lining
- All welded seams: seams sealed with sealed adhesive tape to prevent any moisture from penetrating through the fabric.
- Classic cut: not too short, long, wide or tight. Perfectly designed to concentrate on the pleasure.
Exterior: 100% Nylon
Lining : 100% polyester
|Anchura cintura||Leg length||Inside leg|