referencia : 10436100-104
MOTO is the inescapable ultimate all mountain boot of the collection. It is effective on any land, in any conditions, with the comfort and the technicality that have created Burton's reputation. Offering an excellent quality/price ratio, it mainly focuses...BURTON
MOTO is the inescapable ultimate all mountain boot of the collection. It is effective on any land, in any conditions, with the comfort and the technicality that have created Burton's reputation. Offering an excellent quality/price ratio, it mainly focuses on comfort and efficiency with a rather soft flex, a quick lacing system and a performing liner. Really lenient and little physically demanding, it is ideal to accompany the riders in their improvement.
- Outer bootlace: Speed Zone lacing system for lacing control by zone. Provides last-as-lightning lacing control. Adjustment of the upper or lower area in a few seconds.
- Soft Flex Profile 3D® Moulded liner: It adjusts the thickness of the tongue profile, controls its flex, enhances its ability to wrap the instep and reduces the shell / liner combined thickness for improved comfort.
- DynoLite Outsole: 20% lighter, the DynoLite outsole offers a higher shock absorption, a better board touch and a consistent support over the whole length. This exclusive design is fully made out of an absorbing blend specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temperatures for a long-lasting shock absorption.
- Internal anti-snow bellows: Internal bellows added to the tongues of the boots allow you to "seal" completely the lower part and therefore to keep feet warm and dry.
- Grip Fit Structure: Gripping grooves
- Shrinkage technology for the reduction of the footprint: Shrinkage™ reduces the total footprint of the shoe size, which means that a size 42 (10US) has the comfort of a size 42 (10US) but the footprint of a standard 41 (9US) size. Shorter, lighter and less cumbersome, with Shrinkage, you finally can ride the board of your dreams.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano UK|