Rapid Racing is the minimalist’s choice for ski mountaineering competitions. The top ski alp racers made the difference through a dedicated round of R&D to get the best combination of features, fit, weight and function for the most aggressive ski
The Rapid Racing uses a superlight fabric and features two ski carrying systems: the Xpress Wire with binding for classic races, and the Sprint Hook for sprint and relay races. Both systems allow racers to attach and remove skis without removing the pack.
The Truck Bull tethering system allows the leader to connect and pull a slower member of the team. In this same spirit, the pack also accommodates a second pair of skis.
A Velcro pocket near the right hip allows single-handed, fast access to crampons without removing the pack and can be zipped open from the inside to connect to the main compartment.
The Rapid Racing also features the C.A.M.P. exclusive EZ OP buckles on the chest strap and waist belt. The EZ OP buckle features a special pull tab that engages a wire to automatically open the buckle for fast and easy, one-handed operation.
The interior has fixed pockets specifi cally designed for a shovel and probe along with hydration bladder attachment points. Internal pocket for shovel and probe.
- 2 ski carrying options for different race formats
- Extra diagonal ski carrying system for a second pair of skis
- Side entry crampons pocket is easily accessed and can be zipped open from the inside
- Hidden ice axe carrier
- Internal security pocket designed to fi t wallet, snacks, maps and other essentials
- Internal pocket for shovel and probe
- Ventilated shoulder straps with pockets for energy gels and small essentials
- EZ OP buckles on chest strap and waist belt
- Hydration compatible
- Whistle on chest buckle
|Peso (g)||Volumen (L)|