The women’s version of the G Hot Dry has extra insulation to make backcountry days more enjoyable for women prone to cold hands. PrimaLoft® Gold 100 g/m2 insulation keeps hands warm and dry without compromising comfort or dexterity.
The DRYZONE® waterproof/breathable microporous membrane is ideally suited to the complex stitching and dexterity demands of gloves designed for technical users.
Cowhide leather reinforcements between the thumb and index finger ensure durability at this common failure point and Grip’R patches on the thumb, index finger and palm assist with grip and dexterity.
- Women’s specific waterproof, insulated, cold-weather gloves for serious conditions
- DRYZONE® waterproof/breathable membrane provides good protection from moisture and wind
- PrimaLoft® Gold 100 g/m2 insulation
- Neoprene wristband with Velcro closure offers a snug fit
- Padded knuckles improve comfort and warmth
- Grip’R pads on the thumb, fingers, and palm for extra grip
- Reinforcements between the thumb and index finger ensure durability at this common failure point
- Terry wipe on the back of the thumb
- Elastic wrist leashes and clippable hanging loops