referencia : CMJNJKTBLU
Waterproof and breathable, the CMJN are lightweight and versatile ski pants. "Open the vents or door layers below, you are ready to dominate your back regardless of the weather", announces its manufacturer.COREUPT
Waterproof and breathable, the CMJN are lightweight and versatile ski pants. "Open the vents or door layers below, you are ready to dominate your back regardless of the weather", announces its manufacturer.
Resistant to the majority of the weather, it is also very stylish thanks to its well carved cuts, its flashy colour and its logo on the shoulder. For the city as for the mountain.
Practical and technical, it consists of the following details:
- Sealed seams
- Anatomical hood with integrated clamping
- Internal pocket with audio compartment
- Removable anti-snow gaiters with magical seam with jacket / trouser interface (can be welded to any COREUPT trousers)
- COREUPT logo printed
- Multiple pockets
- Anti-friction chin strap
- Vents under the arms
- Pass pocket
NOTE: WIDE CUT - please refer to the grid of sizes
- Insulation: 100% POLYESTER
A perfect balance between lightness and protection against cold. But if you are too hot, you can simply take the air!
- Strategic Thermal Regulation :
The strategic thermal regulation represents the optimum combination of insulating and absorbent materials, to design a lightweight and dynamic garment. Thus, the cold areas of the body are protected by an insulator, while the hot areas are covered with a mesh. This strategic provisions assures you a dry and warm garment without thickness.
- Impermeability: 10,000mm
- Raised Twill NYLON: "twill" means twill fabric, it is waterproof but not breathable.
- Breathability: 10000 gr/m²/24h
- Regular fit: Ample CUT but not wide, comfortable fit.
|Altura jaqueta||Anchura busto||Longitud manga||Longitud debajo manga|