This easily accessible ski is perfectly suited to all your skiing antics,
whether they be in the park, on the piste or just beside it.
Stable and well-balanced with a playful flex and great manoeuvrability in the air, this is the ideal ski for all you ladies who stake-out the park, but wanna have fun on the way!
- Proportionality: CoreUPT.com has decided to maintain the original proportions of each of its pro-model skis, and so slightly alters the dimensions of each ski depending on its length. Whatever size you may be, you always ride the exact skis our riders have designed!
- Twin: A perfectly symmetrical shape for a 100% freestyle ride. Just as good riding regular or fakie.
- Wood Core: to give you unrivalled strength and durability, CoreUPT.com skis are made from silver birch wood (10mm laminated timber).
- Symmetrical sandwich construction: The combination of a wood core and ABS bi-density sidewalls, brings you lively and powerful skis.
- Bi-density reinforced sidewalls: Bi-density reinforced ABS sidewalls absorb impacts for an aggressive ride.
- Tri-axial fibre: For optimum grip and a better longditudinal flex. You’ll be just as comfortable freeriding as in the park!
- Anti-pop-out under-foot plate: CoreUPT.com wants to help you protect your equipment. This system considerably reduces the risk of your bindings popping out.
- Top sheet: For the ultimate in style and to keep the graphics of your skis in perfect condition, CoreUPT.com has chosen a back printed top sheet.
The Finishing Touches:
- Edges: 90 degree angle, perfect for cutting up the mountain.
- Stone finished: Stone finished cross structure for a super fast base no matter what the conditions.
A traditional camber for a fast and easy first ride.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La Squire es una fijacion pensada para esquiadores que quieren una fijacion ligera, versatil cuando se trata de la modalidad freeski y que ofrece una buena transmision de la energia hacia el esqui y del esqui hacia el esquiador.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light
- Plate AFD: Stainless Steel, adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: Front jaw adjustable in height, freeride brake, no-pull-out-screws (tail)
- Height: 22 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|