With its short muff, the CAMINO SHORT W will perfectly suit those who wish to remain free to move in snow or skiing.
With an insert in resistant Polyurethane against the effects of wind and water, the CAMINO SHORT also constitutes of an outer shell in Nylon and Poly that combines flexibility, lightness and impermeability, for optimal comfort.
The insulation in synthetic material and the lining in pure wool 150g provide a feeling of warmth and softness of high level. An additional removable lining, also in polar fleece, is planned for the sessions in the powder or in pipeline even at very low temperatures.
Donning and doffing the CAMINO SHORT does not take time thanks to the Velcro at the wrist that, as another advantage, resists water.
- Insulation: synthetic padding in High-Loft - high thickness - 140g/ 280g
- Insert: PU - resistant to water and wind
- Palm: Rubbertec®
- Shell : Nylon and Poly with sealing treatment DWR
- Lining: wool150g
- Additional removable lining: polar fleece
- Wrist closure: large Velcro band
- Mini inner pocket for "heater pack"
- Thumb nose wiper