The SEQUOIA MITT are top of range mittens, adapted both to riders and skiers.
Particularly comfortable due to its lining in wool of 150g, it is also warm and insulating thanks to its synthetic padding in a nice thickness of 280g.
The SEQUOIA is a functional and intelligent glove: a mini waterproof pocket is located on the upper part to insert a heater to warm up a little more if necessary.
The GoreTex®, which constitutes the raw material of the insert, has been specially developed to provide a high level of comfort and thermal insulation: fully resistant to water, the GoreTex® has as additional attribute to let the skin breathe for avoiding sweat from accumulating and permeate the glove of moisture.
The screen-nose wiper brings makes it more convenient and the removable liner in fleece adds a layer regarding heat.
- Insulation: synthetic with very thick padding of 140g/280g
- Insert: GoreTex®, highly resistant to water - leaves the skin breathe
- Palm: Rubbertec® with sealer treatment DWR
- Upper : Nylon and Poly with sealing treatment (DWR)
- Lining: wool150g
- Removable additional lining: polar fleece
- Protection sleeve:
- Closing wrist: drawstring and adjustable buckle
- Thumb nose wiper
- Mini inner pocket for heater