Displaying the maximum score of 5/5 in heat index, the TAHOE MITT is one of the most insulating and hot mittens by Dakine; its 350g of padding in synthetic material for the most extreme climatic conditions.
It stays completely indifferent to the attacks of the snow and wind thanks to Nylon and Poly that are the raw material of the exterior shell, specially treated to be waterproof.
The pure wool 150g inserted in the lining makes it as comfortable as soft and very pleasant to wear.
The palm of the TAHOE MITT is also treated to resist water, and of the genuine leather particularly effective against the abrasion making it suitable for the realization of grabs as spectacular as spotless.
The Polyurethane insert brings the final insulation and comfort touch thanks to its anti-water and anti-wind attributes that will be ideally suitable to all!
The TAHOE MITT won't let you down! The draw cord and the adjustable buckle are created to adapt to perfection to the shape of your wrist.
- Insulation: thick padding in synthetic of 210g/ 350g
- Insert: PU - resistant to water and wind -
- Palm: Leather with special sealer treatment (DWR)
- Shell : Nylon and Poly with sealing treatment DWR
- Lining: wool150g
- Wrists closure: adjustable buckle and tightening cord
- Mini inner pocket for heater
- Under-sleeve protection:
5/5 In heat index