Recommended for both the ski and the snow, the TITAN is a hot, practical and performing glove.
The GoreTex® that constitutes the raw material of the insert has the exceptional qualities of resistance to water and lets the skin fully breathe to keep the hand still dry despite the effort.
Totally weatherproofed thanks to the special treatment DWR of its shell, the TITAN is also a particularly hot glove. The 280g of synthetic insulation is quite efficient against the cold, and the removable fleece lining adds a layer of warmth and feeling of comfort.
The TITAN is also a clever and more practical glove: a zip pocket allows you to carry a 'heat pack'. And the tightening cord of the wrist assures you that it will never let you down.
Thanks to the Rubbertec® of the palm, it is doomed to a long life offering a perfect grip.
- Insert in GoreTex®, resistant to water - lets the skin breathe
- Insulation: thick padding in synthetic of 140g/ 280g
- Palm: Rubbertec®
- Shell : Nylon and Poly with sealing treatment DWR
- Lining: wool150g
- Removable lining in polar fleece 230gr - 100% Polyester
- External waterproof pocket for heater
- Thumb nose wiper
- Closing wrist: drawstring and adjustable buckle