The Deeluxe ID COINCOIN TF is an all-mountain freestyle boot, performing and stylish.
It is the pro-model of Gérome "Coin coin" Mathieu, as it can be seen in many freestyle and backcountry videos from these past few years.
Its flex of 7/10 is specially designed for precision at high speed and to provide powerful and comfortable support. It is waterproof thanks to its construction "sandwich" which completely prevents any water infiltration. In addition, the Deeluxe ID COINCOIN TF has the fast lacing system Section Control, allowing you to tighten effectively the boot thanks to two cleverly designed handles.
The Deeluxe ID COINCOIN TF is definitely the ideal boot for riders of good level who want to be able to launch everywhere in the mountains.
- Reinforced DuPont Surlyn shaft: This spoiler improves the durability and stability of the boot. Combined with additional reinforcements, it is also useful to increase rigidity.
- Waterproof construction in sandwich: The precise seams and the sandwich construction prevent water from penetrating into the boot. After all, a dry foot is a happy foot.
- Pro Flex: This construction is designed for freestylers who require a higher level of performance. La conception permet d’obtenir un compromis parfait entre le flex et la stabilité. Des zones de flexion définies dans la zone d’articulation de la botte procurent un maximum de soutien et éliminent toute déformation. (7/10)
- Système de laçage rapide: Section control, rapide grâce aux poignées de serrage.
- Tongue: TPS shield, rigid reinforcements in the tongue.
- Sangle de serrage Powerstrap: En maintenant le mollet en place, le Powerstrap apporte un maintien complémentaire au système de laçage.
- Sole: Conquest, strategic grip, nylon arch
- Liner: Thermo Flex, thermo-molded liner with reinforced lacing and increased support at the heel.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|