The Deeluxe INDEPENDENT PF is a freeride type boot with a technical and innovative design for satisfying the most demanding ones.
This model with classic look and the traditional lacing proudly displays graphics designed by The Other One. This boot has been developed by the Independent team, formed by Japanese riders who hunt the powdery snow along the season.
If like them you spend your days in deep snow, you will be pleased to be able to count on the D-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane for keeping your feet dry.
You can count on the Deeluxe INDEPENDENT in your freeride and backcountry outings.
- Liner: Flex Performance, with Velcro fastening and a "harnesses at heel" system ensuring ideal support while protecting the ankle.
- DuPont Surlyn Highback: This spoiler improves the durability and stability of the boot. Combined with additional reinforcements, it is also useful to increase rigidity.
- D-Tex Membrane: Our waterproof and breathable membrane will keep your feet warm and dry, allowing you to ride throughout the day.
- Conweb Outsole: The Conweb Outsole is fitted with hexagonal, multi-dimensional structures. This provides a reassuring grip in all directions and increases the sensations at the boot-board contact level. A nylon shaft integrated in the sole allows you to control the torsion by distributing the efforts through the sole and in the stabiliser. The Conweb sole provides the ideal compromise of amortization, contact and control.
- Waterproof Construction: The precise seams and the sandwich construction prevent water from penetrating into the boot. After all, a dry foot is a happy foot.
- Easy Flex: This design offers a maximum of comfort. The flex of the boot allows preventing any deformation.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|