Comfortable, efficient, precise and stylish... the RAY LARA W puts all the benefits of its side to make a successful woman's boot.
Versatile, it will be performing on the track as everywhere else.
Easy to adjust thanks to its tightening with single yaw, it offers a very good maintenance of the whole foot and a soft ride thanks to its soft flex (3/10).
Notice to the girls who want to evolve with confidence and go at the highest speed!
- Reinforced Dupont Surlyn® cuff:
This rear reinforcement is responsible for the durability and stability of the boot.
- Waterproof Construction in sandwich
Thanks to the "sandwich construction" and accurate seams, the boot makes a barrier to water and remaining dry.
- Double tongues: the internal and external tongues are separated. This allows you to individually adjust the tightness and flexibility. For more comfort and optimal support.
- Flex : Pro Flex oriented performance, especially at high speed. It is the correct support when balance and accuracy are necessary. (3/10)
- Lacing system: SCL (Section Control Lacing) Single
Fast and efficient thanks to its unique lace.
- Tightening strap Powerstrap
- Sole: Conquest, strategic grip, nylon arch
- Liner: Flex comfort
Offers maximum comfort and an excellent support to be comfortable and confident for riding.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|