The Deeluxe SPARK is a freeride / backcountry type boot with the best in terms of technologies and materials.
To allow you to access to your favourites corridors in full safety, the SPARK is equipped with a Vibram Mars insole, durable and providing very good adhesion. The look of this boot is also quite close to that of a mountain shoe, which is not a coincidence. For the most courageous of us, it is quite possible to use this touring boot with a an splitboard.
The support is powerful and the ultimate precision with its flex of 7/10, normal for a boot designed for going carving out straight lines in lane exit!
Finally, since performance must not adversely affect comfort, the SPARK is equipped with the D-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane and the Section Control Lacing which is the most convenient and accurate lacing system on the market.
The Deeluxe SPARK is adapted to advanced to expert riders who want soundness, technology and comfort for going to the search of virgin slopes.
- Vibram Icelock sole: Perfect grip in winter and fail-proof soundness.
- DuPont Surlyn Highback: This spoiler improves the durability and stability of the boot. Combined with additional reinforcements, it is also useful to increase rigidity.
- Asym Flex: Maximum comfort provided by the large flex area and flexible reinforcements at the inside of the boot. Total support provided by the smaller flex area and a rigid reinforcement on the outside of the boot. Not deformation, perfect balance, heel support and powerful flex provided by the flex zone in the joint area.
- D-Tex Membrane: Our waterproof and breathable membrane will keep your feet warm and dry, allowing you to ride throughout the day.
- Waterproof Construction: The precise seams and the sandwich construction prevent water from penetrating into the boot. After all, a dry foot is a happy foot.
- Section Control Lacing: The Section Control Lacing is the most convenient and accurate lacing system on the market. Using the two handles attached to the laces, you can adjust the tightness of the boot at three areas - the front of the foot, the heel and the calf. You can even perform these settings after having put on your bindings. Patented in the United States, the SCL system is a real innovation in the quick lacing world.
- Powerstrap: By keeping the calf in place, Powerstrap provides additional support to the lacing system.
- TPS Shield: The TPS Shield is available separately if you want to strengthen the tongue of the boot and thus making it more rigid and have even more support.
- Liner: Thermo Flex, thermo-moulded liner with reinforced lacing and increased support at the heel.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|