Perfectly bearing its name, the STREET is a boot cut to practice jib. In addition to its very original look, it will cause great impact thanks to its performance.
With a soft flex (4/10) ideal for the freestyle, it has an exclusive construction C3 that allows to adjust the tightness of the boot in 3 areas. As well, the maintenance and the comfort are beyond reproach, flexibility controlled with the finger and with blink of an eye through the Custom Flex concept.
Precise and very comfortable, it is certain that this boot does not disappoint experienced jibbers.
Out of the record, the graphics of the tab are signed by the artists of JRBK.
- Reinforced Dupont Surlyn® cuff:
This rear reinforcement is responsible for the durability and stability of the boot.
- Waterproof Construction in sandwich
Thanks to the "sandwich construction" and accurate seams, the boot makes a barrier to water and remaining dry.
- Double tongues: the internal and external tongues are separated. This allows you to individually adjust the tightness and flexibility. For more comfort and optimal support.
- Flex : Custom Flex (4/10)
The construction C3 Flex allows you to adjust in a different way the 3 areas of the boot for comfort and precision.
- Lacing system: C3, allows a differential lacing, in 3 distinct zones
- Tightening strap Powerstrap
- Sole: Conquest, strategic grip, nylon arch
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|