The Deeluxe TRACK 225 T is a rigid snowboard boot designed for those nostalgic for the alpine and enthusiasts of freecarve who love putting the hand on the snow in full curve.
This boot is very well finished and with many adjustments and the latest technology. The angle of the boot cuff is adjustable in 5 different positions ("walking" and "freeride" ), the cuff is also laterally adjustable through the 2 canting adjustment screws and the loops are micro-adjustable for an optimal torque. This model 225 T is equipped with the HB Thermoflex liner, very lightweight, comfortable and insulating for to be at the top of your sensations during your sessions.
The Deeluxe TRACK 225 T will satisfy the "carvers" with medium or small size followers of high speeds on groomed trails who prefer choosing narrow and rigid boards since accuracy is their goal.
- Step Forward Lean mechanism: Five different positions for Forward Lean (tilt of the cuff according to the lower part of the shoe) are available and easily adjustable. There are also "walk" and "freeride" positions.
- Lateral canting adjustment: Two adjustment screws (at the level of the malleolus) allow you to adjust the lateral angle of the cuff according to the lower part of the shoe towards the inside or the outside.
- Micro-adjustable buckles: This allows an ideal tightening according to the morphology of your foot for comfort and extraordinary support.
- Adjustable ankle cable: It is present on the 2nd hook (from the bottom) and can be adjusted in 3 different positions by simply pulling out a screw.
- HB Thermoflex liner: 100% thermo-forming, extremely lightweight and highly insulating, foam comfort integrated at the level of the ankle and wrap-around construction.