The Deeluxe TRACK 700 T is a rigid snowboard boot designed for those nostalgic for the alpine and enthusiasts of freecarve at advanced level who love putting the hand on the snow in full curve.
This boot is very well finished and with many adjustments and the latest technology. The angle of the boot cuff is adjustable in 5 different positions ("walking" and "freeride" ), the cuff is also laterally adjustable through the adjustment screw and the loops are micro-adjustable for an optimal torque. The rigid flex and the 4-buckle closure makes this boot precise, powerful and reactive as you want. The thermo-forming HB Thermoflex liner you will provide you with firm support, healthy heat and superb comfort since it is fully adapted to your foot.
The Deeluxe TRACK 700 T will satisfy the athletic "carvers" followers of high speeds on groomed trails who prefer choosing narrow and rigid boards since accuracy is their goal.
- Step Forward Lean mechanism: Five different positions for Forward Lean (tilt of the cuff according to the lower part of the shoe) are available and easily adjustable. There are also "walk" and "freeride" positions.
- Lateral canting adjustment: One adjustment screw (at the level of the malleolus) allow adjusting the lateral angle of the cuff according to the lower part of the shoe towards the inside.
- Micro-adjustable buckles: This allows an ideal tightening according to the morphology of your foot for comfort and extraordinary support.
- Adjustable ankle cable: It is on the 2nd hook (from the bottom) and you have 2 cables of different lengths easily interchangeable with the TRACK 700.
- Powerstrap: Improves the support of the leg and lacing ease.
- Tongue with 3D support panel
- Comfort slip in to facilitate the wedging
- Anti-slip mesh in the heel area to avoid your foot from slipping in the boot
- HB Thermoflex liner: 100% Thermo-forming, extremely lightweight and highly insulating, foam comfort integrated at the level of the ankle and wrap-around construction.
|Tamano de suela||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|