referencia : 48379
Wide, robust and dynamic, the GRAND TETON is made done for those who prefer the descent. The generous rocker combined with a carbon casing on specific woodcore, allows it to be manageable, have a very good flotation and retain good grip on hard snow with...DYNAFIT
Wide, robust and dynamic, the GRAND TETON is made done for those who prefer the descent. The generous rocker combined with a carbon casing on specific woodcore, allows it to be manageable, have a very good flotation and retain good grip on hard snow with responsiveness. Very light, they are the perfect companion for freeriders who want to climb mountains by their own means.
- SCOOP ROCKER : The gradual and smooth radius in the direction of the tip ensures a harmonious flex for front impacts. In both thin crust and granular snow, SCOOP ROCKER works as a shock absorber to guarantee stability.
- DUAL RADIUS : This combination involving a larger radius on the front and smaller at the rear leads to a neutral behaviour at both the entry and exit of curve. The skis have an economy of force in large turns and a good manoeuvrability in short turns. The radius reduced in heel allows to check the speed with finesse and precision in steep terrain and snow.
- CARBON-SPEED-STRINGER: It is almost impossible to improve the weight/performance ratio without using carbon DYNAFIT lightweight construction systems are designed to offer torsional rigidity of the boot-binding systems to match the speed and handling of each group of athletes. That’s why DYNAFIT uses carbon stringers at the waist of the ski. This optimises the ski’s vibration damping capability and ability to regain its original position without having to sacrifice any of the ski’s forgiving and comfortable handling which are appreciated by a wide range of skiers.
- FULL SIDEWALL : Using impact-resistant ABS along the entire length of the ski edge - from the base to the top coating - guarantees maximum force absorption, for example when skiing over rocks or stones. Edge grip optimised due to the improved binding-to-ski power transfer.
- Paulownia- Ride Core : Lightweight wood core with raised stringers in bamboo & beech; outstanding vibration damping and real torsional strength, particularly on wide skis.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Fundada en 1950, esta marca austriaca esta dedicada a los deportistas, se compromete con todos los esquiadores alpinistas mas ambiciosos. Todas las materias primas y los tejidos son fruto de una cuidada seleccion, se prueban y se elaboran para convertirlos en productos de gran calidad.
Las innovaciones de la marca ocupen una posicion destacada en el mercado del esqui alpinismo: la fijacion ultraligera en titanio, la bota en carbono o la tecnologia de la estructura del alma del esqui mas ligera del mercado. Dynafit es una marca ultra tecnica que logra superar, casi desafiandolas, las expectativas de sus clientes, cuyo objetivo es el desarrollo de productos fiables que cansen al deportista lo minimo indispensable