referencia : 48371-0105
referencia : 48742
This ski was inspired by surfing giant waves and the agility of the snow leopard in the steep and icy terrain, the engineers of the HUASCARAN gave it character, lightness and agility. Its tip and tail rockers give it great manoeuvrability and more flotation in deep snow. Very lightweight for its freerider geometry, it will take you very far away from the crowd, for you to express yourself without constraint on big faces.
SCOOP ROCKER : The gradual and smooth radius in the direction of the tip ensures a harmonious flex for front impacts. In both thin crust and granular snow, SCOOP ROCKER works as a shock absorber to guarantee stability.
MICRO SIDEWALL: Using less material in the sidewalls has achieved optimum weight reduction. These sidewalls are laid up in deeper horizontal layers, making them 50% stronger and more impact-resistant than conventional sidewalls.
TRIPLE RADIUS : The comparatively short radius of (20 m) at the binding provides perfect edge grip on steep, icy terrain. This geometry was specially designed for extra-wide skis. The short radius at the point where the ski is at its stiffest offers alpine skier the security they need on ice.
TAIL ROCKER : Gently increasing radius for good control at high speed even on steep, icy terrain.
PINTAIL : Float is reduced during high speed descents which allows energy-saving body position over the ski. The tapered ski tail makes it faster and easier to secure the skis into your rucksack's ski-carry attachment during transition sections.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The eagerly awaited new BEAST 16 is the fruit of the collaboration of Dynafit with many freeriders to provide a lightweight, efficient, and reassuring solution for committed freeriders who choose to ascend using the strength of the calf.
Indeed, the Beast 16 responds to the main fault of the famous Low Tech: the trigger.
The Beast 16, designed to withstand the stresses of freeride skiing, has as main features:
- Secure triggering of the toe piece and the heel piece
- Light weight (935 grams)
- DIN tightening up to 16
- Wide base to adapt to wider skis with better transmission of support
Available in a limited edition of 2 500 pairs.
- Precise and perfectly coordinated release mechanisms (Heel and Toe).
- Rotation toe piece to preventing nuisance releases during side impacts. (patent pending)
- Rear pivot point construction enables extra vertical movement thus increasing the release path to 10mm from 4mm. (patent pending)
- New more elastic structure, allowing you to store a greater amount of energy during dynamic stresses as jumps. (patent pending)
- Binding entry achieved by pressing the heel down : Entry force is therefore low even when the release value is high (DIN range 6-16), providing conveniententry in deep snow with higher DIN values. (patent pending)
- Low binding height ensuring direct contact with ski (rear 23mm; front 17mm with DYNAFIT Vulcan boot).
- Low forward-lean angle between front of foot (toe) and heel (rear) provides an extremely stable and smooth ride = minimal ramp angle.
- New, specially designed boot-heel insert for maximum force absorption even at DIN 16 plus optimum power transfer between binding and boot. (patent pending)
- System with outstanding torsional rigidity due to boot’s 4 attachment point system. (patent pending)
- Extra-wide binding baseplate as well as bore-holetemplate designed in line with maximum norm dimensions. This design is specially made for broad shovel skis (minimum waist width of 80mm).
- Frameless construction means no lifted weight during the ascent. World first: Frameless ski touring binding with release value of DIN 16.
- Maximum stride thanks to traditional DYNAFIT pivotpoint.
- Stop skis 120mm.
- All these features are combined with the fact that these are THE LIGHTEST SYSTEM with release value of DIN 16.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Fundada en 1950, esta marca austriaca esta dedicada a los deportistas, se compromete con todos los esquiadores alpinistas mas ambiciosos. Todas las materias primas y los tejidos son fruto de una cuidada seleccion, se prueban y se elaboran para convertirlos en productos de gran calidad.
Las innovaciones de la marca ocupen una posicion destacada en el mercado del esqui alpinismo: la fijacion ultraligera en titanio, la bota en carbono o la tecnologia de la estructura del alma del esqui mas ligera del mercado. Dynafit es una marca ultra tecnica que logra superar, casi desafiandolas, las expectativas de sus clientes, cuyo objetivo es el desarrollo de productos fiables que cansen al deportista lo minimo indispensable