referencia : 7816N1.E
This ski was inspired by surfing giant waves and the agility of the snow leopard in the steep and icy terrain, the engineers of the HUASCARAN gave it character, lightness and agility. Its tip and tail rockers give it great manoeuvrability and more flotation in deep snow. Very lightweight for its freerider geometry, it will take you very far away from the crowd, for you to express yourself without constraint on big faces.
SCOOP ROCKER : The gradual and smooth radius in the direction of the tip ensures a harmonious flex for front impacts. In both thin crust and granular snow, SCOOP ROCKER works as a shock absorber to guarantee stability.
MICRO SIDEWALL: Using less material in the sidewalls has achieved optimum weight reduction. These sidewalls are laid up in deeper horizontal layers, making them 50% stronger and more impact-resistant than conventional sidewalls.
TRIPLE RADIUS : The comparatively short radius of (20 m) at the binding provides perfect edge grip on steep, icy terrain. This geometry was specially designed for extra-wide skis. The short radius at the point where the ski is at its stiffest offers alpine skier the security they need on ice.
TAIL ROCKER : Gently increasing radius for good control at high speed even on steep, icy terrain.
PINTAIL : Float is reduced during high speed descents which allows energy-saving body position over the ski. The tapered ski tail makes it faster and easier to secure the skis into your rucksack's ski-carry attachment during transition sections.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
It is the expected enlargement of the touring collection.
All proven features of the F12 TOUR are combined with the strength of the EPF frame. Therefore you can control the wider touring skis on all terrains. Improved force transmission facilitates impulse control in all snow conditions.
- DIN 4 to 12
- EPF - Extended Power frame : The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Backcountry Technology : The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from Ride to Hike. The climbing bar offers a 7° and 13° position. During the descent the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in a better balanced and easier kick turns
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Light Toe : The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Hollow Linkage Heel Piece : The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
Fundada en 1950, esta marca austriaca esta dedicada a los deportistas, se compromete con todos los esquiadores alpinistas mas ambiciosos. Todas las materias primas y los tejidos son fruto de una cuidada seleccion, se prueban y se elaboran para convertirlos en productos de gran calidad.
Las innovaciones de la marca ocupen una posicion destacada en el mercado del esqui alpinismo: la fijacion ultraligera en titanio, la bota en carbono o la tecnologia de la estructura del alma del esqui mas ligera del mercado. Dynafit es una marca ultra tecnica que logra superar, casi desafiandolas, las expectativas de sus clientes, cuyo objetivo es el desarrollo de productos fiables que cansen al deportista lo minimo indispensable