In Nepal, the Manaslu is a fascinating summit of more than 8000 m synonymous of extreme conditions that at the moment only a few people have been able climb and then skiing down. Belonging to the Freeride Touring range, the MANASLU is a touring ski of generous dimensions to ensure large sensations in deep snow. Thanks to its revolutionary geometry, at its tip of 23 cm long (Scoop rocker) and to its double curve radius (35/21 m), Manaslu ski suits perfectly with mountain descents. In addition, its Dual Radius technology, it allows to check the speed with finesse and precision in steep terrain and snow.
It is mainly its incredibly light weight for its flotation (more than 90 mm in width at the waist) which makes a perfect ski for the raids in powdery snow and different snow conditions. Its performance will fill the touring freeriders to seek new virgin slopes.
- Structure of the core: Isocore/paulownia ultralight with laminated inserts in beech and bamboo
- Lamination Biaxial lower and upper layers with reinforcements in fibre glass and carbon
- Sole: Sole of competition sintered in graphite - robust - good absorption of wax
- Rocker spatula: The construction in Scoop-Rocker 2 specific for ski touring with different specific lengths, characteristic of this type of construction.
The gradual and smooth radius in the direction of the tip (30%) ensures a harmonious flex when shocks on the front. Either in cardboard-like snow and in coarse salt, SCOOP ROCKER works as a shock absorber guarantor of stability.
- Dual radius: This combination involving a larger radius on the front and smaller at the rear leads to a neutral behaviour at both the entry and exit of curve. The skis thus provide an economy of force in large curves and a good manoeuvrability in short turns. The radius reduced in tail allows to check the speed with finesse and precision in steep terrain and snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
As lightly as resistant!
The concept incorporates the proven design of the bindings Duke and Baron, but with a ratio of weight/performance optimized for ski touring. Featuring the all new Triple Pivot Light Toe and Hollow Linkage heel, the F10 TOUR is ideal for all hikers intransigent for weight, manoeuvrability and reliability. Those who might wish to take as much pleasure downhill as in raising will be delighted.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light, adjustable height
- Plate AFD: adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: ski touring feature, 2 levels, integrated aide for climbing
- Height: 36 mm
- Unit weight:
|Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
Fundada en 1950, esta marca austriaca esta dedicada a los deportistas, se compromete con todos los esquiadores alpinistas mas ambiciosos. Todas las materias primas y los tejidos son fruto de una cuidada seleccion, se prueban y se elaboran para convertirlos en productos de gran calidad.
Las innovaciones de la marca ocupen una posicion destacada en el mercado del esqui alpinismo: la fijacion ultraligera en titanio, la bota en carbono o la tecnologia de la estructura del alma del esqui mas ligera del mercado. Dynafit es una marca ultra tecnica que logra superar, casi desafiandolas, las expectativas de sus clientes, cuyo objetivo es el desarrollo de productos fiables que cansen al deportista lo minimo indispensable