referencia : 48356
referencia : FC1W095
The Manaslu, mythical mountain located in Nepal, is known for its large quantities of snow and its difficult conditions. Up to this day, few people have combined climbing it with a skiing downward journey.
The revolutionary geometry of the Manaslu Women ski, with its spatula of 23cm long and its efficient double radius (35/21m), make it an ideal model for the descents on skis in high mountains with different types of snow.
The lightweight construction with a core entirely of wood and the use of high quality laminated products, ensure the balance between weight and performance.
A perfect model for women for whom the descent is also important.
NOTE: version with inserts, only compatible with the Dynafit bindings
- Structure of the core: Isocore ultra light Paulownia wood
- Lamination: Upper and lower shell in biaxial fibre and reinforced stringer with fibre glass and carbon
- Sole: Sintered graphite resistant sole, with improved characteristics slides and better wax absorption
- Rocker spatula: The construction in Scoop-Rocker 2 specific for ski touring with different specific lengths, characteristic of this type of construction.
The gradual and smooth radius in the direction of the tip (30%) ensures a harmonious flex when shocks on the front. Either in cardboard-like snow and in coarse salt, SCOOP ROCKER works as a shock absorber guarantor of stability.
- Dual radius: This combination involving a larger radius on the front and smaller at the rear leads to a neutral behaviour at both the entry and exit of curve. The skis thus provide an economy of force in large curves and a good manoeuvrability in short turns. The radius reduced in tail allows to check the speed with finesse and precision in steep terrain and snow.
- Inserts for Dynafit bindings
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Designed with the best materials, the ALTI 12 is a high performance binding specially developed for the ski touring and the ski mountaineering. Combining the lightness (670 gr the pair) required to climb, with the robustness and the accuracy needed to take advantage of the descent, its components are manufactured in digital control in alloy of aluminium and steels used in aeronautics. Adapted to the high mountain, its ergonomic design allows you to change the heel lifter with the pole or by hand. Similarly, the lever of the toe piece is easy to manipulate, even with gloves. This ski touring binding is intended for the most powerful and demanding skiers.
- Touring Norm: ultra light bindings for skiing mountaineering or ski touring. Compatible only with ski boots for hiking.
- Open Binding: bindings with screw that can be mounted on all walking "flat" skis.
- Light Weight: lighter bindings so that the material will be forgotten in favour of the pleasure of skiing with no compromise on the safety of the skier.
- DIN value: 5.5 – 12
- Heel piece: ALTI
- Heel piece: ALTI
- Adjustment of length: Heel 30 mm
- Unit weight: 350 Gr (with strap)
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Fundada en 1950, esta marca austriaca esta dedicada a los deportistas, se compromete con todos los esquiadores alpinistas mas ambiciosos. Todas las materias primas y los tejidos son fruto de una cuidada seleccion, se prueban y se elaboran para convertirlos en productos de gran calidad.
Las innovaciones de la marca ocupen una posicion destacada en el mercado del esqui alpinismo: la fijacion ultraligera en titanio, la bota en carbono o la tecnologia de la estructura del alma del esqui mas ligera del mercado. Dynafit es una marca ultra tecnica que logra superar, casi desafiandolas, las expectativas de sus clientes, cuyo objetivo es el desarrollo de productos fiables que cansen al deportista lo minimo indispensable