referencia : 48356
The Manaslu, mythical mountain located in Nepal, is known for its large quantities of snow and its difficult conditions. Up to this day, few people have combined climbing it with a skiing downward journey.DYNAFIT
The Manaslu, mythical mountain located in Nepal, is known for its large quantities of snow and its difficult conditions. Up to this day, few people have combined climbing it with a skiing downward journey.
The revolutionary geometry of the Manaslu Women ski, with its spatula of 23cm long and its efficient double radius (35/21m), make it an ideal model for the descents on skis in high mountains with different types of snow.
The lightweight construction with a core entirely of wood and the use of high quality laminated products, ensure the balance between weight and performance.
A perfect model for women for whom the descent is also important.
NOTE: version with inserts, only compatible with the Dynafit bindings
- Structure of the core: Isocore ultra light Paulownia wood
- Lamination: Upper and lower shell in biaxial fibre and reinforced stringer with fibre glass and carbon
- Sole: Sintered graphite resistant sole, with improved characteristics slides and better wax absorption
- Rocker spatula: The construction in Scoop-Rocker 2 specific for ski touring with different specific lengths, characteristic of this type of construction.
The gradual and smooth radius in the direction of the tip (30%) ensures a harmonious flex when shocks on the front. Either in cardboard-like snow and in coarse salt, SCOOP ROCKER works as a shock absorber guarantor of stability.
- Dual radius: This combination involving a larger radius on the front and smaller at the rear leads to a neutral behaviour at both the entry and exit of curve. The skis thus provide an economy of force in large curves and a good manoeuvrability in short turns. The radius reduced in tail allows to check the speed with finesse and precision in steep terrain and snow.
- Inserts for Dynafit bindings
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Fundada en 1950, esta marca austriaca esta dedicada a los deportistas, se compromete con todos los esquiadores alpinistas mas ambiciosos. Todas las materias primas y los tejidos son fruto de una cuidada seleccion, se prueban y se elaboran para convertirlos en productos de gran calidad.
Las innovaciones de la marca ocupen una posicion destacada en el mercado del esqui alpinismo: la fijacion ultraligera en titanio, la bota en carbono o la tecnologia de la estructura del alma del esqui mas ligera del mercado. Dynafit es una marca ultra tecnica que logra superar, casi desafiandolas, las expectativas de sus clientes, cuyo objetivo es el desarrollo de productos fiables que cansen al deportista lo minimo indispensable