Belonging to the Ski Touring range, the model SE7EN SUMMIT is since several years a sure bet.
Designed for the most varied snow and terrain conditions, it is equipped with a nucleus composed of Paulownia wood and slats in beech as well as a reinforced waist with carbon making the skiing more dynamic and more stable.
The greater responsiveness and effective absorption of shocks create a very efficient ski at high speed and on rough terrain in particular, which is also evidence of an economic and tolerant behaviour.
- Structure of the core: Isocore/paulownia ultralight with laminated inserts in beech and bamboo
- Lamination Lower biaxial layer with reinforcements in fibre glass and carbon and upper layer with quadrax inserts in titanal
- Sole: Sole of competition sintered in graphite - robust - good absorption of wax
- Rocker spatula: The construction in Tip-Rocker 2 specific for ski touring with different specific lengths, characteristic of this type of construction. Provides more rebound, facilitates the cornering and forgives the mistakes - without losing the grip, so important in the icy slopes.
- Dual radius: This combination involving a larger radius on the front and smaller at the rear leads to a neutral behaviour at both the entry and exit of curve. The skis thus provide an economy of force in large curves and a good manoeuvrability in short turns. The radius reduced in tail allows to check the speed with finesse and precision in steep terrain and snow.
- Unit weight :
149 cm : 1050g
156 cm : 1110g
163 cm : 1190g
170 cm : 1270g
178 cm : 1440g
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Guide bindings are made out of the highest grade materials : aluminium, steel and polymer are of aerospace grade.
HIGH RIGIDITY FRAME
The extreme accuracy of CNC machines gives a high rigidity frame.
In ski configuration, the Guide will offer the best control and quickest reaction.
4 AXIS ROTATION SYSTEM
Innovative 4 axis rotation system on the heel unit : switching elevator has never been so easy.
No matter which elevator position, you can always insert the tip of a ski pole in the upper wedge to switch to another position.
Easy rotation with either hand.
3 positions skinning elevator on the heel unit.
ADJUSTABLE & COMPATIBLE
Heel unit adjustable by 30mm = 4 to 5 boot sizes.
Mounting pattern is 100% identical to Dynafit touring bindings (for Guide series only)
Forward and lateral release system.
Release values : DIN 5.5 to 12
The Guide bindings conform with all current safety standards.
Front lock-lever is very easy to action, even with gloves on. Crampon slot built in the frame of the toe unit. You can put your crampons on without releasing your bindings.
Weight = Only 670g for the set (without screws)
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Fundada en 1950, esta marca austriaca esta dedicada a los deportistas, se compromete con todos los esquiadores alpinistas mas ambiciosos. Todas las materias primas y los tejidos son fruto de una cuidada seleccion, se prueban y se elaboran para convertirlos en productos de gran calidad.
Las innovaciones de la marca ocupen una posicion destacada en el mercado del esqui alpinismo: la fijacion ultraligera en titanio, la bota en carbono o la tecnologia de la estructura del alma del esqui mas ligera del mercado. Dynafit es una marca ultra tecnica que logra superar, casi desafiandolas, las expectativas de sus clientes, cuyo objetivo es el desarrollo de productos fiables que cansen al deportista lo minimo indispensable