referencia : 61205
The VULCAN TF is made using Carbon Fibre, Grilamid and magnesium for outstanding freeride performance, with perfect ski control at all speeds. Lightweight and comfortable when walking, they offer an adjustable flex and perfect heel support for more precision...DYNAFIT
The VULCAN TF is made using Carbon Fibre, Grilamid and magnesium for outstanding freeride performance, with perfect ski control at all speeds. Lightweight and comfortable when walking, they offer an adjustable flex and perfect heel support for more precision in the descent.
For freeriders who are looking for a high-performance yet lightweight boot which allows them to tour for long periods in search of virgin slopes.
_ ULTRA-LOCK 2.0 – In comparison to its predecessor, the new ULTRA-LOCK 2.0 mobile locking system reduces the lateral pressure exerted by the buckle rivets and further facilitates changing between SKI and WALK modes.
_ DRIVING SPOILER 2.0 - The rear spoiler (patented) slides into the upper cuff and allows a wider and more more comfortable stride. Once the Ultra-Lock system is closed, the spoiler and the cuff lock to form a single rigid block for the descent. The spoiler also prevents the friction between the cuff and the liner and allows to maintain the heel always well in place, which increases the comfort and prevents the formation of blisters. With the new metal spoiler insert, it is possible to move or remove easily 2 Torx bolts in order to change the longitudinal lean.
- DOWNHILL BOOSTER TONGUE - This stiff tongue can be added to increase longitudinal rigidity and downhill performance. It allows you to drive all skis on the market. The tongue must be removed for climbing or to obtain a softer, more relaxed longitudinal flex.
- SWITCH POWER STRAP – The Vulcan Power Strap can be fastened behind the cuff and fixed to the DOWNHILL BOOSTER TONGUE. This practical and secure system prevents the loss of the tongue, and the velcro strap does not reduce the comfort and the option of movement when climbing.
- INTERNAL CUFF STOPPER - 2 additional stoppers provide greater rigidity to the cuff structure. These 2 inserts can be adjusted according to preference (the second is supplied with the boots).
- CENTRAL BUCKLE AT 45 DEGREES - for this new line, DYNAFIT has developed an innovative central fixed buckle at exactly the pivot point of the shell. It ensures a maximum hold at the heel, when climbing as well as the descent. Once closed, it firmly connects the cuff and shell and increases the rigidity of the whole boot.
- CABLE SYSTEM BUCKLES - the cuff and central buckles have a unique system which avoids the inadvertent unlatching. After you have set the system at the start of the track, it is no longer necessary to adjust it for the descent once you arrive at the summit.
- INSULATION - A layer of 3mm polyurethane ensures effective heat insulation.
- SOFT TONGUE - The unique shell construction is complemented by a soft tongue tab that keeps the snow out and which does not interfere with the movement of the cuff. Fixed to the shell by rivets, it also improves the torsional rigidity.
- QUICK STEP-IN INSERTS - Quick Step-In inserts are patented and provide easier step-in to 70% of DYNAFIT bindings.
- SOLEPLATE DYNAFIT FREERIDE PRO - This sole uses 3 different rubber compounds: soft (black) for grip, hard (grey) for compression resistance on modern STEP-IN freeride bindings, and medium (green) as a compromise between grip and abrasion resistance.
|Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|
Fundada en 1950, esta marca austriaca esta dedicada a los deportistas, se compromete con todos los esquiadores alpinistas mas ambiciosos. Todas las materias primas y los tejidos son fruto de una cuidada seleccion, se prueban y se elaboran para convertirlos en productos de gran calidad.
Las innovaciones de la marca ocupen una posicion destacada en el mercado del esqui alpinismo: la fijacion ultraligera en titanio, la bota en carbono o la tecnologia de la estructura del alma del esqui mas ligera del mercado. Dynafit es una marca ultra tecnica que logra superar, casi desafiandolas, las expectativas de sus clientes, cuyo objetivo es el desarrollo de productos fiables que cansen al deportista lo minimo indispensable