referencia : DADCF01+FCDD050
The punchiest in the Active range, the ACTIVE PRO XPRESS is a ski dedicated to the good and very good athletic skier looking for a ski easy ski to take in hand and capable of making him improve even further. With rocker in tip and pen-weight construction,...DYNASTAR
The punchiest in the Active range, the ACTIVE PRO XPRESS is a ski dedicated to the good and very good athletic skier looking for a ski easy ski to take in hand and capable of making him improve even further. With rocker in tip and pen-weight construction, it passes on all lands with ease and agility, especially since its short radius gives it a lot of power. An all-mountain ski for all the ones avid for uneven terrain.
Specially developed to meet the needs of good female skiers, the XPRESS 11 W binding combines excellent performance and unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of these bindings is very simply and easily done without any tool. The XPRESS system has been awarded with the ISPO Eco-responsibility Award in 2012 in Munich.
- Middle Sidewalls construction: Sandwich construction in the middle of the ski, the sidewalls under the foot of the skier provide performance and accuracy. The CAP construction at the ends lightens the skis and allows easier pivoting.
- Tip Rocker : Adapted rocker at tip only. For easier pivoting on flat skis with a smooth and forgiving feel in the turns. The rise is moderated so that once the ski is on its edge, the ski works in the turn providing full-length edge contact.
- Multicell Core : High density Multicell Core that can be combined with multiple materials such as glass fibre or titanal. The benefits: Very good lateral torsion / optimal flex distribution / significantly improved sensations on the ski
- Guaranteed Made in France : The "Guaranteed Made in France" label is issued by an independent organisation which guarantees that products are French-made, based on two criteria that the company must satisfy at the same time: the main specifications of the production process are French and at least 50% of the manufacturing cost is of French origin.
- Light : Ski benefiting from the expertise of Dynastar in terms of mountaineering ski for building lightweight skis without compromise on performance.
- DIN value: 3.5/11
- Lateral Elasticity- toe piece: 45 mm
AFD plate : AFC
- Heel piece: XPress
- Heel piece: XPress
- Vertical elasticity- heel piece: 12 mm
- Brake: 2P 70/85 mm
- Adjustment of length: 36 mm
- Height/width adjustment: 36 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.