referencia : DADK401
referencia : 7616O1
Belonging to the Cham freeride range, the CHAM 107 is a fat ski intended for the very good skier looking for a freeride ski with ultra-wide sidelines for exceptional lift and flotation. Powerful and effective, its construction enables it to be effective on all types of snow and on all lands, even on track. This technical ski remains very easy to take in hand and manoeuvrable thanks to its reversed sidecuts in tip and tail. A must-have for the ones avid for fresh snow!
- Levitation profile: Flat and narrower tail that maximizes the benefits of the side line of 5 points. Benefits: The narrower tail profile improves tip flotation making them incredibly easy to use on powdery snow. Easier to balance and keep the direction for a strengthened performance in powdery snow. Provides power.
- Sandwich construction with straight edges on the entire length of the ski for maximum accuracy and performance.
- Core: traditional sandwich technology with wood core and two titanium panels provide great stability in curve and greatly reduction of the effects of twists. Power is provided by two layers of fibreglass whose weight may vary according to the models and the skiability sought. The double melamine/phenol edging provide deformation/power in relation to the needs that of the skier in the different phases of the turn.
- Light : Ski benefiting from the expertise of Dynastar in terms of mountaineering ski for building lightweight skis without compromise on performance.
- Skin : In collaboration with POMOCA, Dynastar produces skins cut at the shape of the ski that are both powerful, resistant and easy to use.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The DUKE EPF is an hyper versatile freeride binding since its system allows passing to walking mode if, for instance, you approach to draw a line in this beautiful stuffed snow corridor you have spotted.
It is not a ski touring model but it has similar features allowing you to practice the so-called free-rando. The DUKE EPF is based on a new Extended Power Frame (EPF) and is thus 28% wider. To put it simply, the schema of the screws is 10 mm wider than before for accentuated power transmission. In addition, this new system allows using the totally redeveloped toe and heelpieces with more compact and rigid design. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
"Highly recommended for the skis of more than 100mm at waist for optimal power transmission, you will finally be able to use 100% of the capabilities of your wide ski", clarifies its manufacturer.
Always with the possibility of hiking with wedge (7° and 13°) or without wedge (0°) and adjusting all kinds of ski or hiking boots.
NOTE: For skis with minimum waist width of 89mm.
NOTE: Several stop skis widths are available, please, during your order communicate the waist width of your ski.
- DIN adjustment: 6 to 16
- Weight (pack): 2760g (S) / 2790g (L)
- Available sole lengths: S : 265 - 325mm / L : 305 - 365mm
- EPF Extended Power Frame: The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Heel lifter: The titanium climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13°, which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer paddings dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional “clack” and allow hiking more comfortably.
- Backcountry Technology : The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from Ride to Hike. The climbing bar offers a 7° and 13° position. During the descent, the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in better-balanced and easier kick turns.
- Magnesium parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. This makes you well equipped for a faster run and the most radical lines!
- Triple Pivot Elite toe piece : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high-energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD: Movable Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter Pivot heelpiece offering formidable holding power in freeride due to its DIN/ISO values of 6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.