referencia : DADK401
referencia : 7524N1.GBA
Belonging to the Cham freeride range, the CHAM 107 is a fat ski intended for the very good skier looking for a freeride ski with ultra-wide sidelines for exceptional lift and flotation. Powerful and effective, its construction enables it to be effective on all types of snow and on all lands, even on track. This technical ski remains very easy to take in hand and manoeuvrable thanks to its reversed sidecuts in tip and tail. A must-have for the ones avid for fresh snow!
- Levitation profile: Flat and narrower tail that maximizes the benefits of the side line of 5 points. Benefits: The narrower tail profile improves tip flotation making them incredibly easy to use on powdery snow. Easier to balance and keep the direction for a strengthened performance in powdery snow. Provides power.
- Sandwich construction with straight edges on the entire length of the ski for maximum accuracy and performance.
- Core: traditional sandwich technology with wood core and two titanium panels provide great stability in curve and greatly reduction of the effects of twists. Power is provided by two layers of fibreglass whose weight may vary according to the models and the skiability sought. The double melamine/phenol edging provide deformation/power in relation to the needs that of the skier in the different phases of the turn.
- Light : Ski benefiting from the expertise of Dynastar in terms of mountaineering ski for building lightweight skis without compromise on performance.
- Skin : In collaboration with POMOCA, Dynastar produces skins cut at the shape of the ski that are both powerful, resistant and easy to use.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.