Belonging to the Cham freeride range, the CHAM 107 is a fat ski intended for the very good skier looking for a freeride ski with ultra-wide sidelines for exceptional lift and flotation. Powerful and effective, its construction enables it to be effective on all types of snow and on all lands, even on track. This technical ski remains very easy to take in hand and manoeuvrable thanks to its reversed sidecuts in tip and tail. A must-have for the ones avid for fresh snow!
- Levitation profile: Flat and narrower tail that maximizes the benefits of the side line of 5 points. Benefits: The narrower tail profile improves tip flotation making them incredibly easy to use on powdery snow. Easier to balance and keep the direction for a strengthened performance in powdery snow. Provides power.
- Sandwich construction with straight edges on the entire length of the ski for maximum accuracy and performance.
- Core: traditional sandwich technology with wood core and two titanium panels provide great stability in curve and greatly reduction of the effects of twists. Power is provided by two layers of fibreglass whose weight may vary according to the models and the skiability sought. The double melamine/phenol edging provide deformation/power in relation to the needs that of the skier in the different phases of the turn.
- Light : Ski benefiting from the expertise of Dynastar in terms of mountaineering ski for building lightweight skis without compromise on performance.
- Skin : In collaboration with POMOCA, Dynastar produces skins cut at the shape of the ski that are both powerful, resistant and easy to use.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
"The new reference in terms of freeski bindings", proudly announces its manufacturer. With the STH2 WTR 16, Salomon combined its legendary DRIVER toe piece to the Guardian heel piece to provide a binding capable of retransmitting the slightest movement for wide skis.
Low-profile, long wings, wide platform and the Heel Flex interface enable you to control the widest skis and to deliver extraordinary transmission and performance in descent.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with the Salomon soles (WTR technology).
- DIN value: 7 to 16
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- XL pedal (65mm): a wide and fixed pedal ensures optimal transmission of the skier's power to the ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- Extra-wide platform: an extra-wide platform (71mm) providing maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer ferrules: regular sensations with strengthened shock absorption and greater tolerance in a solid binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.