referencia : DAEK701
referencia : FCEA008
Featuring a new, next-generation blend of rocker, sidecut, and construction, each element of CHAM 2.0 has been rethought, re-designed, and re-shaped to deliver maximum versatility and the hard-charging freeride performance that’s synonymous with CHAM.
At 117mm underfoot, the all-new CHAM 2.0 117 is a fall-line seeking floatation device for comitted freeride skiers.
Moderate tip rocker provides better snow contact, float, and control; combined with traditional camber and a slightly rockered pintail for confident power and maneuverability.
The smoothed-out five-point sidecut and more balanced, lightweight core profile provide smooth turn entry and exit for playful and instinctive performance in any snow condition, combined with the lightweight touring versatility to access any backcountry adventure.
- Sandwich construction : Full wood cores, fiberglass and metal laminates, with full-length vertical sidewalls deliver optimum snow feel, balance, precision, power and stability.
- Tip & Tail Rocker : Dynastar's most versatile rocker profile features extended camber underfoot, moderate rocker through the tip, and slight tail rocker. Camber provides increased energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip while moderate tip and slight tail rocker provides instinctive turn initiation, easy manueverability, and effortless floatation.
- Powder profile : Dynastar's FREERIDE skis feature a five-point sidecut with long tip rocker, camber underfoot, and slight tail rocker to deliver effortless manueverability and float combined with confident hard-snow performance.
- Paulownia wood cores reduce ski weight by 25%. Dynastar combines this lightweight wood core with fiber laminates developed by the Race Department, guaranteeing powerful, less-fatiguing, stability and performance whether touring or skiing all-mountain.
- Light : Skis incorporating all of Dynastar's expertise in ski mountaineering offer an ultra-lightweight feel while retaining uncompromising performance.
- Reinforcement under the binding mount area, in compliance with ISO 8364 standard, ensures compatibility with all ski binding mounts (Alpine, Touring, Telemark, Insert, etc) provided the mounting screws are also compliant with these standards.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The award-winning PIVOT is the most trusted and reliable alpine binding in skiing. The all-new PIVOT 14 DUAL B115 is an elite-level Dual Standard freeride binding with an 5-14 indicator range and 115mm brake.
Compatible with both WTR "Walk to Ride" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, the new PIVOT DUAL allows quick, easy adjustment between standards with a consistent, natural stance. The reinforced Full Action toepiece combined with the classic Pivot “turntable” heel delivers maximum power transmission, shock absorption and the longest elastic travel on the market to provide more reliable retention and consistent release.
The Pivot 14 DUAL B115 is designed for aggressive all-mountain, freeride, and freestyle skiing and can be mounted on skis up to 115mm underfoot.
Rec. Ski Width: 95-115mm
Compatible with traditional Alpine and “WTR” Rocker Soles (ISO 9462), DUAL WTR bindings are the only Dual Standard binding to offer quick, easy boot type selection between standards while retaining a consistent, natural ramp angle. DUAL WTR bindings offer compatibililty with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) or WTR "Walk to Ride" Rocker Soles (ISO 9523).
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.