referencia : DAEK701
referencia : 7524N1.GBA
Featuring a new, next-generation blend of rocker, sidecut, and construction, each element of CHAM 2.0 has been rethought, re-designed, and re-shaped to deliver maximum versatility and the hard-charging freeride performance that’s synonymous with CHAM.
At 117mm underfoot, the all-new CHAM 2.0 117 is a fall-line seeking floatation device for comitted freeride skiers.
Moderate tip rocker provides better snow contact, float, and control; combined with traditional camber and a slightly rockered pintail for confident power and maneuverability.
The smoothed-out five-point sidecut and more balanced, lightweight core profile provide smooth turn entry and exit for playful and instinctive performance in any snow condition, combined with the lightweight touring versatility to access any backcountry adventure.
- Sandwich construction : Full wood cores, fiberglass and metal laminates, with full-length vertical sidewalls deliver optimum snow feel, balance, precision, power and stability.
- Tip & Tail Rocker : Dynastar's most versatile rocker profile features extended camber underfoot, moderate rocker through the tip, and slight tail rocker. Camber provides increased energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip while moderate tip and slight tail rocker provides instinctive turn initiation, easy manueverability, and effortless floatation.
- Powder profile : Dynastar's FREERIDE skis feature a five-point sidecut with long tip rocker, camber underfoot, and slight tail rocker to deliver effortless manueverability and float combined with confident hard-snow performance.
- Paulownia wood cores reduce ski weight by 25%. Dynastar combines this lightweight wood core with fiber laminates developed by the Race Department, guaranteeing powerful, less-fatiguing, stability and performance whether touring or skiing all-mountain.
- Light : Skis incorporating all of Dynastar's expertise in ski mountaineering offer an ultra-lightweight feel while retaining uncompromising performance.
- Reinforcement under the binding mount area, in compliance with ISO 8364 standard, ensures compatibility with all ski binding mounts (Alpine, Touring, Telemark, Insert, etc) provided the mounting screws are also compliant with these standards.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.