referencia : 353683
Featuring a new, next-generation blend of rocker, sidecut, and construction, each element of CHAM 2.0 has been rethought, re-designed, and re-shaped to deliver maximum versatility and the hard-charging freeride performance that’s synonymous with CHAM.
At 117mm underfoot, the all-new CHAM 2.0 117 is a fall-line seeking floatation device for comitted freeride skiers.
Moderate tip rocker provides better snow contact, float, and control; combined with traditional camber and a slightly rockered pintail for confident power and maneuverability.
The smoothed-out five-point sidecut and more balanced, lightweight core profile provide smooth turn entry and exit for playful and instinctive performance in any snow condition, combined with the lightweight touring versatility to access any backcountry adventure.
- Sandwich construction : Full wood cores, fiberglass and metal laminates, with full-length vertical sidewalls deliver optimum snow feel, balance, precision, power and stability.
- Tip & Tail Rocker : Dynastar's most versatile rocker profile features extended camber underfoot, moderate rocker through the tip, and slight tail rocker. Camber provides increased energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip while moderate tip and slight tail rocker provides instinctive turn initiation, easy manueverability, and effortless floatation.
- Powder profile : Dynastar's FREERIDE skis feature a five-point sidecut with long tip rocker, camber underfoot, and slight tail rocker to deliver effortless manueverability and float combined with confident hard-snow performance.
- Paulownia wood cores reduce ski weight by 25%. Dynastar combines this lightweight wood core with fiber laminates developed by the Race Department, guaranteeing powerful, less-fatiguing, stability and performance whether touring or skiing all-mountain.
- Light : Skis incorporating all of Dynastar's expertise in ski mountaineering offer an ultra-lightweight feel while retaining uncompromising performance.
- Reinforcement under the binding mount area, in compliance with ISO 8364 standard, ensures compatibility with all ski binding mounts (Alpine, Touring, Telemark, Insert, etc) provided the mounting screws are also compliant with these standards.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Skis are becoming wider for improved off-piste sensations, while improving on-piste performance. Bindings are playing a key role in the transmission of power and control from the ski.
The STH2 WTR 16 combines Salomon's renown DRIVER toe-piece with the Guardian heel piece, for a binding that transfers every movement to wide skis.
A low profile, long wings, a wide platform, and the Heel Flex interface enables you to control the widest skis, and provides incomparable transmission and performance downhill.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon walking soles.
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- DIN 7 to 16
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Manual toe height adjustment
- Stomp Pedal : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- XL Pedal (65mm)
- Oversized platform : ultra-wide base (71mm) for maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer pads : Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.