referencia : DADK101
referencia : 7424O1.MEF
The "slimmest" of the Cham freeride range, the CHAM 87 is a ski for the skier with intermediate to good level looking for a versatile freeride ski, also performing well on-track and off-track. Benefiting from reversed sidecuts in tip and tail, it is very manoeuvrable and easy to rotate. It behaves very fluidly on the track and very flexibly in powdery snow. On any type of snow, even hard, it is possible to chain tight turns and elongated curves with ease.
- Levitation profile: Flat and narrower tail that maximizes the benefits of the side line of 5 points. Benefits: The narrower tail profile improves tip flotation making them incredibly easy to use on powdery snow. Easier to balance and keep the direction for a strengthened performance in powdery snow. Provides power.
- Tip rocker : Adapted rocker at tip only. For easier pivoting on flat skis with a smooth and forgiving, feel in the turns. The rise is moderated so that once the ski is on its edge, the ski works in the turn providing full-length edge contact.
- Sandwich construction with straight edges on the entire length of the ski for maximum accuracy and performance.
- Paulownia wood: The core in Paulownia wood allows reducing the weight of the skis by 25%. Dynastar combines this wood to the fibres developed by the race service, to ensure skiability and optimal level of performance.
- Light : Ski benefiting from the expertise of Dynastar in terms of mountaineering ski for building lightweight skis without compromise on performance.
- Skin : In collaboration with POMOCA, Dynastar produces skins cut at the shape of the ski that are both powerful, resistant and easy to use.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.