referencia : DADL302
Newcomer in the Alti Women range, the CHAM ALTI 85 WOMEN is a touring ski that will please the female skiers for whom the descent is as important as the climbing.
Light and manageable, this tangy ski is characterized by an excellent weight / flotation report to be a guarantee both uphill and downhill on non-groomed snow thanks to its waist of 85 mm. Versatile, it behaves equally well on hard snow where it preserves all its stability. Functional, the completely new grip system of the skins allows an ultra-easy and fast fitting of the skin.
- Lightcore : A combination of wood and acrylic (Rohacell), means that the Alti range offers light durable construction, resulting in high performance downhill.
- CAP construction: CAP construction combining a glass fibre core and providing a lighter, more tolerant and more manoeuvrable ski.
- Alti Skin : The Alti Skin possesses specific grip in tip that perfectly integrates itself in the design of the ski and that allows centring the skin more easily. Combined with POMOCA manufacture quality, the Alti Skin is the skin without compromise for being used in any conditions.
- Paulownia wood: The core in Paulownia wood allows reducing the weight of the skis by 25%. Dynastar combines this wood to the fibres developed by the race service, to ensure skiability and optimal level of performance.
- Tip Rocker : Adapted rocker at tip only. For easier pivoting on flat skis with a smooth and forgiving feel in the turns. The rise is moderated so that once the ski is on its edge, the ski works in the turn providing full-length edge contact.
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The TLT Speed continues to collect the major success since a very long time: different generations of products there have followed and have been appreciated by connoisseurs. Successful due to its reduced weight but also to the reliability and the perfection of its trigger system.
The Speed Radical version is the evolution of the Speed model. It combines comfort and lightness and will satisfy all followers of ski touring.
Delivered with leash fittings.
NOTE: We do not provide Dynafit binding mountings. For more info contact us.
- Area of use: SkiRunning, SkiTouring
- Side Towers: lateral support for a comfortable wedging and better lateral stability
- Improved Excenter device
- Improved geometry of the toe piece hole for easier mounting
- Materials: forged aluminium 7075, CrMo steel, stainless steel, resistant composites
- DIN adjustment: 4 - 10
- Length adjustment : +/- 12.5mm
- Unit weight: 355g (toe piece + heel piece)
- Metal Leash cable + aluminium clip
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.