referencia : DADL302
referencia : P-3030
Newcomer in the Alti Women range, the CHAM ALTI 85 WOMEN is a touring ski that will please the female skiers for whom the descent is as important as the climbing.
Light and manageable, this tangy ski is characterized by an excellent weight / flotation report to be a guarantee both uphill and downhill on non-groomed snow thanks to its waist of 85 mm. Versatile, it behaves equally well on hard snow where it preserves all its stability. Functional, the completely new grip system of the skins allows an ultra-easy and fast fitting of the skin.
- Lightcore : A combination of wood and acrylic (Rohacell), means that the Alti range offers light durable construction, resulting in high performance downhill.
- CAP construction: CAP construction combining a glass fibre core and providing a lighter, more tolerant and more manoeuvrable ski.
- Alti Skin : The Alti Skin possesses specific grip in tip that perfectly integrates itself in the design of the ski and that allows centring the skin more easily. Combined with POMOCA manufacture quality, the Alti Skin is the skin without compromise for being used in any conditions.
- Paulownia wood: The core in Paulownia wood allows reducing the weight of the skis by 25%. Dynastar combines this wood to the fibres developed by the race service, to ensure skiability and optimal level of performance.
- Tip Rocker : Adapted rocker at tip only. For easier pivoting on flat skis with a smooth and forgiving feel in the turns. The rise is moderated so that once the ski is on its edge, the ski works in the turn providing full-length edge contact.
|TALLA||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Ultra-light, the PLUM GUIDE LOCATION is a top of the range touring binding.
Machined from high-strength materials, it uses an innovative heel piece rotation system. No mater the position of the skier, they can always insert the tip of a ski pole into one of the 4 holes to rotate the heel piece. In addition, the front lever is very easy to operate, even when wearing gloves, or with tip of a pole. In addition to being ultra lightweight and functional, this binding offers high rigidity and responsiveness in use due to the high quality of machining.
Lastly, with binding inserts without adjustment in relation to the length of baseplate this "Rental" version offers 70mm of adjustment at the heel cup.
- Climbing bar : 3 position, switchable with pole rotation.
- 70mm adjustment rail, offering range of 8-9 boot sizes.
- Slot for Dynafit compatible crampons.
- Release values : Forward and lateral 5.5 to 12
- Weight : 730g/pair (without screws).
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.