referencia : DADK501
referencia : FC1W095
The ski touring riders will be very happy with the CHAM HIGH MOUNTAIN 107 on the feet. Certainly the widest one among the touring skis with its 107 mm at waist, this ski is mainly designed to be fearsome in powdery snow thanks to its exceptional flotation and manoeuvrability. Its lightweight construction allows it to venture outside the chairlifts thanks to the addition of skins. A must for searching new virgin slopes!
- Rocker All Snow : A fairly long, progressive tip-only rocker for improved terrain absorption and impeccable flotation in powder. Ski rotation is facilitated making fore/aft balance easier and reducing muscle fatigue off-piste. The flat tail means you don't lose the tail pressure required for high speed Freeride or off-piste jump landings.
- Sandwich construction with straight edges on the entire length of the ski for maximum accuracy and performance.
- Levitation Profile : this represents the latest generation of ski design. The combination of a 5 point sidecut, extra long tip rocker, traditional camber underfoot and narrower "pin-tail" produces the reliability and versatility that are essential in freeride.
- Lightcore : Ski benefiting from the expertise of Dynastar in terms of mountaineering ski for building lightweight skis without compromise on performance.
- Paulownia wood: The core in Paulownia wood allows reducing the weight of the skis by 25%. Dynastar combines this wood to the fibres developed by the race service, to ensure skiability and optimal level of performance.
- Skins: In collaboration with POMOCA, Dynastar produces skins cut at the shape of the ski that are both powerful, resistant and easy to use.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Designed with the best materials, the ALTI 12 is a high performance binding specially developed for the ski touring and the ski mountaineering. Combining the lightness (670 gr the pair) required to climb, with the robustness and the accuracy needed to take advantage of the descent, its components are manufactured in digital control in alloy of aluminium and steels used in aeronautics. Adapted to the high mountain, its ergonomic design allows you to change the heel lifter with the pole or by hand. Similarly, the lever of the toe piece is easy to manipulate, even with gloves. This ski touring binding is intended for the most powerful and demanding skiers.
- Touring Norm: ultra light bindings for skiing mountaineering or ski touring. Compatible only with ski boots for hiking.
- Open Binding: bindings with screw that can be mounted on all walking "flat" skis.
- Light Weight: lighter bindings so that the material will be forgotten in favour of the pleasure of skiing with no compromise on the safety of the skier.
- DIN value: 5.5 – 12
- Heel piece: ALTI
- Heel piece: ALTI
- Adjustment of length: Heel 30 mm
- Unit weight: 350 Gr (with strap)
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.