referencia : DADK104
referencia : AD5001400
Made with the same characteristics of the CHAM skis, the CHAM HIGH MOUNTAIN range allows reaching new peaks due to its lightened weight, which opens the doors of ski touring. The narrowest model with its 87 mm in waist, the CHAM HIGH MOUNTAIN 97 has a 100% fibre lighter construction and light Paulownia wood core; it is light enough to be efficient uphill and thus accessing the virgin slopes to reveal its full potential.
Made for rushing downhill on deep snow, its Levitation Profile" combining a 5-point sidecuts, a long rocker in tip, a classic camber under the foot and a narrower "pin-tail" provide a mixture of manoeuvrability, flotation, power and stability in all snow conditions.
"This complete ski will fulfil the skier on any type of land and snow, from the fresh fallen powdery to the hard", says its manufacturer.
- Rocker All Snow : A fairly long, progressive tip-only rocker for improved terrain absorption and impeccable flotation in powder. Ski rotation is facilitated making fore/aft balance easier and reducing muscle fatigue off-piste. The flat tail means you don't lose the tail pressure required for high speed Freeride or off-piste jump landings.
- Sandwich construction with straight edges on the entire length of the ski for maximum accuracy and performance.
- Levitation Profile : this represents the latest generation of ski design. The combination of a 5 point sidecut, extra long tip rocker, traditional camber underfoot and narrower "pin-tail" produces the reliability and versatility that are essential in freeride.
- Lightcore : Ski benefiting from the expertise of Dynastar in terms of mountaineering ski for building lightweight skis without compromise on performance.
- Paulownia wood: The core in Paulownia wood allows reducing the weight of the skis by 25%. Dynastar combines this wood to the fibres developed by the race service, to ensure skiability and optimal level of performance.
- Skins: In collaboration with POMOCA, Dynastar produces skins cut at the shape of the ski that are both powerful, resistant and easy to use.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Marvellously complementing the Backcountry Touring collection, the all-new TRACKER 16 is a binding specially developed to accompany the ski touring freeriders in search of new virgin slopes.
Very efficient in descent thanks to its ultra-wide base and its low profile chassis making it responsive and stable, it has innovative Hike & Ride technology to go even more easily from the uphill position to downhill.
The essential binding for lovers of virgin land who are looking for performance and pleasure whatever happens.
- Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- A low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- Flat front toe piece: Each conversion can be controlled easily through a possible rotation of 90 degrees of the binding
- Self-cleaning base plate : Climbs effortlessly without snow accumulation
- Hike & Ride Switch: you go from the configuration Ride (raise) to the configuration Hike (descent) with a simple push of your ski pole.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.