referencia : DADK301
referencia : ADDIAVIPEC100
Made with the same characteristics of the CHAM skis, the CHAM HIGH MOUNTAIN range allows reaching new peaks due to its lightened weight, which opens the doors of ski touring. Intermediate model with its 97 mm in waist, the CHAM HIGH MOUNTAIN 97 has a 100% fibre lighter construction and light Paulownia wood core; it is light enough to be efficient uphill and thus accessing the virgin slopes to reveal its full potential.
Made for rushing downhill on deep snow, its Levitation Profile" combining a 5-point sidecuts, a long rocker in tip, a classic camber under the foot and a narrower "pin-tail" provide a mixture of manoeuvrability, flotation, power and stability in all snow conditions.
"This complete ski will fulfil the skier on any type of land and snow, from the fresh fallen powdery to the hard", says its manufacturer.
- Rocker All Snow : A fairly long, progressive tip-only rocker for improved terrain absorption and impeccable flotation in powder. Ski rotation is facilitated making fore/aft balance easier and reducing muscle fatigue off-piste. The flat tail means you don't lose the tail pressure required for high speed Freeride or off-piste jump landings.
- Sandwich construction with straight edges on the entire length of the ski for maximum accuracy and performance.
- Levitation Profile : this represents the latest generation of ski design. The combination of a 5 point sidecut, extra long tip rocker, traditional camber underfoot and narrower "pin-tail" produces the reliability and versatility that are essential in freeride.
- Lightcore : Ski benefiting from the expertise of Dynastar in terms of mountaineering ski for building lightweight skis without compromise on performance.
- Paulownia wood: The core in Paulownia wood allows reducing the weight of the skis by 25%. Dynastar combines this wood to the fibres developed by the race service, to ensure skiability and optimal level of performance.
- Skins: In collaboration with POMOCA, Dynastar produces skins cut at the shape of the ski that are both powerful, resistant and easy to use.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Completely revolutionary, the DIAMIR VIPEC 12 is the first ski touring binding with inserts with defined triggering.
To be clearer, this "Low Tech" binding system allows a lateral security triggering combined with the automatic heel piece. A great novelty in the ski touring world!
Lightweight, it ensures maximum security. For understanding its system, its inserts are mounted on a lateral "rail". Thus, in a fall with torsion, this "rail" moves to facilitate wedging. And in case of fall at low speed, the insert switches on the outside so that nothing can interfere with the ejection of the shoe.
Featuring the Easy Switch concept which allows you to pass from downhill mode to walking mode easily with the help of your pole, it is easy to use.
To finish, it is endowed with a broad support point and high stability of the system, for a more direct transfer of forces more and therefore more effective.
- Lateral security triggering : Its automatic stop allows a side trip in 2 phases. In a first phase, the sliding block moves laterally with the pin toe piece unit. In a second phase, the pin toe piece unit tilts laterally, thus freeing up the shoe. After tripping, the toe piece can be turned back to its initial position with a simple gesture. Note that the shoe shall be released only if the dynamic stroke of 11mm and the restoring force set have been crossed.
- Security frontal triggering: Its automatic toe grounder allows frontal triggering assured by the lateral tilt of the heel pin unit housed in the heel chassis. They move on a dynamic race of 4 mm and, after exceeding the restoring force set acting on the retention wedges of the rear inserts of the shoe, the latter is released.
- Defined security triggering: The active longitudinal compensation is the key of the defined triggering. The contact pressure of the shoe must remain constant for the triggering mechanisms to provide a defined triggering in all situations. Thanks to the Pin Safety system, the active longitudinal compensation provides constant pressure through the coming and going of the heel piece on the guide plate even during an extreme ski bending.
- Système Easy Switch : This Easy Switch system allows quick and simple donning and doffing. This system also facilitates the passage of the binding from the downhill mode to walking mode. The VIPEC 12 binding is compatible with all ski touring boots equipped with inserts.
- 3 levels of tilt: The Comfort Lift system allows 3 levels of tilt, 0°, 9° and 13°. The tilt change is done quickly and easily with your pole.
- Stop ski 100 mm
- DIN value: 5-12
- Unitary weight (without stop skis): 520 g (verified weight 485 g)
- Stop skis weight (unitary): 65 g (verified weight 65 g)
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.