Made with the same characteristics of the CHAM skis, the CHAM HIGH MOUNTAIN range allows reaching new peaks due to its lightened weight, which opens the doors of ski touring. Intermediate model with its 97 mm in waist, the CHAM HIGH MOUNTAIN 97 has a 100% fibre lighter construction and light Paulownia wood core; it is light enough to be efficient uphill and thus accessing the virgin slopes to reveal its full potential.
Made for rushing downhill on deep snow, its Levitation Profile" combining a 5-point sidecuts, a long rocker in tip, a classic camber under the foot and a narrower "pin-tail" provide a mixture of manoeuvrability, flotation, power and stability in all snow conditions.
"This complete ski will fulfil the skier on any type of land and snow, from the fresh fallen powdery to the hard", says its manufacturer.
- Rocker All Snow : A fairly long, progressive tip-only rocker for improved terrain absorption and impeccable flotation in powder. Ski rotation is facilitated making fore/aft balance easier and reducing muscle fatigue off-piste. The flat tail means you don't lose the tail pressure required for high speed Freeride or off-piste jump landings.
- Sandwich construction with straight edges on the entire length of the ski for maximum accuracy and performance.
- Levitation Profile : this represents the latest generation of ski design. The combination of a 5 point sidecut, extra long tip rocker, traditional camber underfoot and narrower "pin-tail" produces the reliability and versatility that are essential in freeride.
- Lightcore : Ski benefiting from the expertise of Dynastar in terms of mountaineering ski for building lightweight skis without compromise on performance.
- Paulownia wood: The core in Paulownia wood allows reducing the weight of the skis by 25%. Dynastar combines this wood to the fibres developed by the race service, to ensure skiability and optimal level of performance.
- Skins: In collaboration with POMOCA, Dynastar produces skins cut at the shape of the ski that are both powerful, resistant and easy to use.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Same as the Guide model but without the large heel lift.
Ultralight bindings machined from solid aircraft aluminium, steel and high-strength plastic.
Solid machined wedge, 2 adjustable positions by rotation with the ski pole. Highly innovative heel rotation system: changing between wedge heights is a breeze. Whatever your wedge position, it is still very easy to insert the ski pole to turn the heel, with either the right or left hand.
In the downhill position, the boot is 15mm above the ski, which ensures excellent transmission of forces and responsiveness.
Forward lever is very easy to operate, even with gloves and the tip of the pole.
Adjustable 30mm rear plate, providing a 4-5 size adjustment range.
Spacing of the screws is the same as for the Dynafit bindings.
Accommodation of Dynafit compatible blades, without removing your boots.
Side and front release, release values 5.5 to 12 DIN.
This binding complies with the ISO safety standard.
- "Low Tech" compatible
- Adjustable 30mm rear plate (4-5 sizes)
- Accommodation of Dynafit compatible blades
- DIN value: 5.5 to 12
- ISO standard
.- Weight: 330 grams (with screws and strap)
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.