referencia : DADK106
referencia : FC1W095
Intend for the good and very good skier who likes to conquer the whole area, the CHAM WOMAN 87 W, with its waist of 87 mm, is the most versatile one within the Cham Woman range. Its core in Paulownia makes it very light and its wide sidecuts are a guarantee in any terrain. Regardless of the type of snow, this ski is pleasantly surprising due to its grip and its exceptional flotation.
- Tip Rocker : Adapted rocker at tip only. For easier pivoting on flat skis with a smooth and forgiving feel in the turns. The rise is moderated so that once the ski is on its edge, the ski works in the turn providing full-length edge contact.
- Levitation profile: The "Levitation profile" of Cham skis is the latest generation of ski design. The combination of a 5 point sidecut, extra long tip rocker, traditional camber underfoot and narrower "pin-tail" produces the reliability and versatility that are essential in freeride.
- Pin and Flat Tail : A flatter and narrower tail maximises the benefits of the 5 point sidecut. Benefits: The narrower tail profile improves tip flotation making them incredibly easy to use on powder. It is easier to balance and keep direction resulting in spectacular performance on powder. Provides power.
- Sandwich construction with straight edges on the entire length of the ski for maximum accuracy and performance.
Core in Paulownia wood: it allows reducing the weight of the skis by 25%. Dynastar combines this wood to the fibres developed by the race service, to ensure skiability and optimal level of performance.
- Light core: Ski benefiting from the expertise of Dynastar in terms of mountaineering ski for building lightweight skis without compromise on performance.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Designed with the best materials, the ALTI 12 is a high performance binding specially developed for the ski touring and the ski mountaineering. Combining the lightness (670 gr the pair) required to climb, with the robustness and the accuracy needed to take advantage of the descent, its components are manufactured in digital control in alloy of aluminium and steels used in aeronautics. Adapted to the high mountain, its ergonomic design allows you to change the heel lifter with the pole or by hand. Similarly, the lever of the toe piece is easy to manipulate, even with gloves. This ski touring binding is intended for the most powerful and demanding skiers.
- Touring Norm: ultra light bindings for skiing mountaineering or ski touring. Compatible only with ski boots for hiking.
- Open Binding: bindings with screw that can be mounted on all walking "flat" skis.
- Light Weight: lighter bindings so that the material will be forgotten in favour of the pleasure of skiing with no compromise on the safety of the skier.
- DIN value: 5.5 – 12
- Heel piece: ALTI
- Heel piece: ALTI
- Adjustment of length: Heel 30 mm
- Unit weight: 350 Gr (with strap)
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.