referencia : DADK106
referencia : 369271
Intend for the good and very good skier who likes to conquer the whole area, the CHAM WOMAN 87 W, with its waist of 87 mm, is the most versatile one within the Cham Woman range. Its core in Paulownia makes it very light and its wide sidecuts are a guarantee in any terrain. Regardless of the type of snow, this ski is pleasantly surprising due to its grip and its exceptional flotation.
- Tip Rocker : Adapted rocker at tip only. For easier pivoting on flat skis with a smooth and forgiving feel in the turns. The rise is moderated so that once the ski is on its edge, the ski works in the turn providing full-length edge contact.
- Levitation profile: The "Levitation profile" of Cham skis is the latest generation of ski design. The combination of a 5 point sidecut, extra long tip rocker, traditional camber underfoot and narrower "pin-tail" produces the reliability and versatility that are essential in freeride.
- Pin and Flat Tail : A flatter and narrower tail maximises the benefits of the 5 point sidecut. Benefits: The narrower tail profile improves tip flotation making them incredibly easy to use on powder. It is easier to balance and keep direction resulting in spectacular performance on powder. Provides power.
- Sandwich construction with straight edges on the entire length of the ski for maximum accuracy and performance.
Core in Paulownia wood: it allows reducing the weight of the skis by 25%. Dynastar combines this wood to the fibres developed by the race service, to ensure skiability and optimal level of performance.
- Light core: Ski benefiting from the expertise of Dynastar in terms of mountaineering ski for building lightweight skis without compromise on performance.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
"The new reference in terms of freeski bindings", proudly announces its manufacturer. With the STH2 WTR 13, Salomon combined its legendary DRIVER toe piece to the Guardian heel piece to provide a binding capable of retransmitting the slightest movement for wide skis, while being more accessible than the Sth2 WTR 16 model reserved for professional skiers.
Low-profile, long wings, wide platform and the Heel Flex interface enable you to control the widest skis and to deliver extraordinary transmission and performance in descent.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with the Salomon soles (WTR technology).
- DIN value: 5 to 13
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- XL pedal (65mm): a wide and fixed pedal ensures optimal transmission of the skier's power to the ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- Extra-wide platform: an extra-wide platform (71mm) providing maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer ferrules: regular sensations with strengthened shock absorption and greater tolerance in a solid binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.